Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Billy ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

Strange
So i was banned for 5 days for no reason it says i was freekilling but i was not somebody called copyright said im gonna have to report you. even people said that i did nothing wrong. i already had a 30 min mute for talking over warden so i should not have been banned

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

You literally just contradicted yourself.

I was banned for no reason
and then
mute for talking over warden

Anyway, you are a trouble maker on Jailbreak and you are constantly causing problems, especially through mic. I also get multiple complaints about you daily for "freekilling and talking over warden". And you will never guess what I received yesterday for the first time... EVIDENCE!

So you were given a 5 day ban because of the amount of complaints I get, freekilling, talking over warden, and your 14 comm blocks.

So please, do tell me why I should unban you...

Bill

Strange
So i was banned for 5 days for no reason it says i was freekilling but i was not somebody called copyright said im gonna have to report you. even people said that i did nothing wrong. i already had a 30 min mute for talking over warden so i should not have been banned. and i was not warned about
You literally just contradicted yourself.

and then

Anyway, you are a trouble maker on Jailbreak and you are constantly causing problems, especially through mic. I also get multiple complaints about you daily for "freekilling and talking over warden". And you will never guess what I received yesterday for the first time... EVIDENCE!

So you were given a 5 day ban because of the amount of complaints I get, freekilling, talking over warden, and your 14 comm blocks.

So please, do tell me why I should unban you...
Because yesterday i was not freekilling and yes i did get a 30 min mute for talking over warden and it expired when the complaint was put in
. but some people did say i did nothing wrong and i did not there was no complaining about me freekilling or mic problems

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I don't really care what people supposedly said to you, I have literally got a demo of you freekilling.

*Warden gives orders*
*Instantly kills someone*

Give them time to do the orders, it wasn't like Copyright was rebeling or anything so you freekilled.

However, thanks for the ban appeal, but your ban will be staying as it is due to you being a trouble maker on the server, freekilling and talking over warden.

Bill

Strange
I don't really care what people supposedly said to you, I have literally got a demo of you freekilling.

*Warden gives orders*
*Instantly kills someone*

Give them time to do the orders, it wasn't like Copyright was rebeling or anything so you freekilled.

However, thanks for the ban appeal, but your ban will be staying as it is due to you being a trouble maker on the server, freekilling and talking over warden.
ok if you have a demo of me freekilling may i please see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom