Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Billi bon wilfinker's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billi bon wilfinker

Unremarkable
User name: Billi bon wilfinker

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
Herald11

Why were you punished?
Late spawning

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I didn't late spawn. In fact the moment Herald joined the server I left it. I know who late spawned but I know it was not me. I really don't like being here and knowing Herald hes gonna make up some bs about me latespawning, but the truth is I didn't. I haven't played the game in months and don't even remember how to late spawn. its just good ol Herald banning me bc I dc every time he gets online. the reason I do that is because of this exactly. I would loooooove to see proof of my latespawning because in fact, I did not. thanks and once again you should remove his admin.

D

Deleted member 3276

I would loooooove to see proof
I don't record videos whenever I punished people, but I will next time I punish you.

the moment Herald joined the server I left it
That's not true at all, I banned you in-game right after you latespawned and killed a blu
billii.PNG

I watched you spawn inside your cells mid-game and kill one of the blues. You've had a history of breaking rules repeatedly and teaching jailbreak players HOW to latespawn, coincidentally you were punished for the exploit you were teaching.

Your "I didn't do it" on all of your appeals isn't going to work. You've been playing for a long time, you know the rules and you broke them.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom