Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bilbobagigns05's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilbobagigns05

What was your type of punishment?
Gag

What is your SteamID?
[G:1 : 386016] (85568392920435440)

Who has punished you?
Pkay

Why were you punished?
I was gagged and muted ( could only select one form above) for "ghosting" which was me answering a question,to a free-day, about a secret area in jailbreak while dead in-game.I think that if I was alive while answering that question I wouldn't have be gagged or muted and think it was an unfair punishment

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't think I should be muted AND gagged by speaking to a free-day while dead, I was doing nothing wrong in retrospect and don't think I would have been punished for telling a free-day the answer to their question while being dead.

Pkay

-------
For 2-3 rounds you kept giving directions to reds, from telling them how to get to a secret area to telling them how to get ammo, that ignoring the long minutes you spent explaining on mic that thing about adding someone talking to him giving him a code then talking to someone else, etc... Back to the topic in question here, you were giving directions to reds(alive or dead) on how to rebel, whilst at the same time telling us where the red was at. (Note that you kept using your mic when you were telling him to turn off the light break the glass, hit the head, hit the messages.... which considering that it was when the warden was giving orders was not a thing you should have done).
I know you want to show that you know the map better than most of us that have little or no connections to the map creator, but you should keep in mind that there is a specific time and place to do such a things, so that it won't disturb the others; and using you mic to inform people during a normal round is nor the best option, specially since you had to repeat some parts a few times. If you still want to impart your wisdom regarding the map, you can always create a thread and direct them there if they are interested.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom