Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bigunit's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
User name: Bigunit

Name
Arkasha

Your Age

Your SteamID
[U:1:412286]

Your DiscordID
Bigunit#8975 / Bigunit#4093

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Dustbowl | Class Wars

Why would you like to become a moderator?
It's very rare to see an admin on this server, sometimes there are hakers on the server, and there no one to expel him.
I wanna help to others and punish bad players. Before punish someone, i always make sure that i have proofs

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Almost every day. I can start from 4-5pm to 7-8pm. At weekends from 7-8pm to 10-11pm. But sometimes i can be busy with a work at home

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Chat spamming - I will ask politely to stop. If he won't - a gag for: 30minutes; 60minutes;180minutes; 1day; 1 week; 2 weeks
Spamming mic - If a guy with a bad mic annoys other players i will ask him to stop or change his microfone. Same to micspammers. If he/them continue> 30 minutes mute; 60minuntes; 180minutes; 1 day; 1 week; 2 weeks
Foreign language(Voice) - I'll ask to speak only English. If they or him not stop > mute for: 30minutes; 60minutes; 180minutes; 1 day; 1 week; 2 weeks;
Racism - Without any warning 1 day gag/mute > 3 days gag/mute > 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > Perm.
NSFV - permanent spray ban
Hacking - I'll start recording to have a prove of it and than ban him for permanent.
Calladmin! abuse - I would gag a guy for abusing, but gagging not prevent from using commands ingame, so i will start from banning > 1 day; 3 days; 1 week; 2 weeks; 1 month > 3 months

Spawncamp - I will say to everyone stay away from the enemy spawn > If they won't, i will start slaying them > 10 minutes ban > 30 minutes ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I´m bad at communication with someone, I am not talkative. Can it be a big problem?

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Ukrainian, Spanish(Castilian), Russian

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro Bigunit,

First off, I recommend reading this thread before posting an application.

You have 3 votecomms for micspam, ranging from September 30th to November 4th. Besides that, you don't have any bans.
Your chatlogs are clean, from what I've found.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
It's very rare to see an admin on this server, sometimes there are hakers on the server, and there no one to expel him.
I wanna help and punish bad players. Before punish someone, i always make sure that i have proofs
If there are hackers, you can file reports.
It seems that you don't frequently do that as you only have 5 reports so far.
1574915844014.png

Almost every day, but sometimes i can be busy with a work at home
could you possibly give a time estimation? such as 6pm to 9pm?

Being offensive to someone ( like: f***ing dumbuss, ez moron.. ) - 30-60 minutes gag
Racism - i will warn a guy to not say it again, if he repeats - 30-60 minutes gag
Spamming on chat - warning and then gaging for 30 minutes
Mic. spamming - if people like it, i leave it. If a guy do earrape spam or with a bad microfone spam - i will warn him and if he won't stop > mute for 30-60 minutes. most of the mic spammers on class wars do anthems spam
NSFV content - perm. spray ban
If a guy is hacking > i will make a proof of it and then ban him for perm
Abusing !calladmin - ban for 30min/60min/1day
Please expand on this ladder. What would you do if someone is racist constantly? just keep giving them 60 minute gags? what if they are racist over mic?

In general, your application seems incomplete at the moment. Please expand on the punishment section and I can make a proper review of the punishments.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro Bigunit,

First off, I recommend reading this thread before posting an application.

You have 3 votecomms for micspam, ranging from September 30th to November 4th. Besides that, you don't have any bans.
Your chatlogs are clean, from what I've found.

If there are hackers, you can file reports.
It seems that you don't frequently do that as you only have 5 reports so far.
View attachment 13622

could you possibly give a time estimation? such as 6pm to 9pm?

Please expand on this ladder. What would you do if someone is racist constantly? just keep giving them 60 minute gags? what if they are racist over mic?

In general, your application seems incomplete at the moment. Please expand on the punishment section and I can make a proper review of the punishments.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
Thanks) Edited

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Spamming mic - If people do like mic spam and it's not bad or loud, i leave it.

Even if the micspam is loud or not, we still punish people for it. If the player doesn't use their normal voice in game (for example playing music, using soundboards, screaming ,shouting, making noises, etc.) it is counted as micspam even if its not bad or loud.

Spamming mic - I won't punish a guy with a bad mic

But what if it annoys other players?

Overall you might want to review your punishment section and make some changes.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Even if the micspam is loud or not, we still punish people for it. If the player doesn't use their normal voice in game (for example playing music, using soundboards, screaming ,shouting, making noises, etc.) it is counted as micspam even if its not bad or loud.

But what if it annoys other players?

Overall you might want to review your punishment section and make some changes.
Understood. Changed my punishment section on it.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Where did you get your steam account from? Steam thinks its in NJ, your IP matches your statement that you're in Spain, but you were in diapers when this steam account was made.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Where did you get your steam account from? Steam thinks its in NJ, your IP matches your statement that you're in Spain, but you were in diapers when this steam account was made.
The account is completely mine and nobody has any access to it except me. Yes, I live in Spain right now.
Steam says NJ because I chose that randomly. If it is important for some reasons, I can change it

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

The account is completely mine and nobody has any access to it except me. Yes, I live in Spain right now.
Steam says NJ because I chose that randomly. If it is important for some reasons, I can change it

The account is now 16 years old.
You are claiming to be 17 years old.

You made the account when you were 1 year old?

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
To be fair he was nearly 14 months old...
Some years ago my brother gave me it when he stopped playing CS. I don't remember any other details because it was years ago. Now the account is mine

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
This may be 2 months old but still made me curious.
1576022873204.png

Are you asking an admin to abuse their powers - if so, how should we trust you as a moderator?

I feel like there is too much confusion around your application and you, which I honestly don't like o_O

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
This may be 2 months old but still made me curious.
View attachment 13755
Are you asking an admin to abuse their powers - if so, how should we trust you as a moderator?

I feel like there is too much confusion around your application and you, which I honestly don't like o_O
There was an admin(Toni) who set high gravity for everyone, so i asked if he do something more like this, because it was fun.
I didn't mean to say anything bad. I did not correctly formulate my question at that moment, so it's looks like i'm asking for abusing his power into the bad side)

Last edited:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'm trying to be more activity in discord) I'm not interesting in using such "dangerous" programs, especially which allows you to flood, breaking the rules.
As i know, SLAM and others mic spam's programs are dead for TF2 after jungle inferno update.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Hi @Bigunit ,

It's great to see you've been active trying to enforce a healthy environment on the servers; This is most evident in your ample play sessions and helpful chatlogs. However, your lack of discord activity, dubious responses about your account origins and certain postings from you are more than questionable than what we're looking for in a staff member currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom