Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined bigjoe's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjoe

Username: bigjoe

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:528684640

Who has punished you?
Jash

Why were you punished?
Freekilling and lr denial

Why should we revoke your punishment?
the "freekilling" wasnt freekilling, they were not afk frozen, the "lr denial" wasnt lr denial because i said to finish the game to get lr

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Apologies for the delay. A manager had to approve the appeal so I can view it. So lets crack in.

First of all regardless of the decision I want you to understand that coming from a position of anger in our discord didn't solve anything faster as you found out. We aren't evil people, we just want to keep the game modes situationally less toxic especially jailbreak.

This first piece of evidence I grabbed was what I believed to be a free kill because I didn't hear you call for medics not to heal. Evidently as you pointed out in #requesthelp you already had spies that had their sappers out so I can picture that I probably missed that call out.
https://youtu.be/v0K6VEKrpN8

Second piece of evidence which you likely already saw recorded by Chris was this .dem
First what are the reds who are in deathrun KOS for when they first start deathrun?
Around tick 9000ish neither of us didn't hear you clearly dictate well that "finish to get LR" in the deathrun minigame. You only at most gave that last red a few seconds to finish obby when our rules do state that you need to specify beforehand meaning close the beginning of the minigame before making up orders.

lastrequest.png

All in all, I personally think the teamban was warranted, would a slay worked too? Maybe, but you also had 2 priors as recent as March 6th and the 10th, as well as 6 !calladmin reports just in the month of march addressing yourself.

By this point the teamban I instated has expired, and @Chris TCC has applied an 8 hour team ban for freehit, button grief. He'll be commenting shortly with his take.

Attachments

• tmpdemo10.dem
    6.6 MB · Views: 16
  • Fancy
Reactions: Jim

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
By this point the teamban I instated has expired, and @Chris TCC has applied an 8 hour team ban for freehit, button grief. He'll be commenting shortly with his take.
not really expecting this, from what I saw in-game you took the punishment without complaint, I'm sure you knew what you were doing. You also have multiple warnings for button griefing. If you'd like to appeal that punishment, please do let me know and I can explain further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom