Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bhopping cfg

Kimmel

Somewhat Threatening
I made a script that changes the bindings so when you press mouse5, it will toggle your scroll wheel to allow you to bhop for jb servers. Mostly because I'm too bothered to try and get the timing for every jump.
For those that dont know how to apply this file:
1)Create a text file in this directory: Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\cfg
2) paste the below code into the text document
3)Save it as "bhopm5.cfg" in the same directory. [it doesnt matter what its called as long as you target it when you exec it in step 4. The .cfg at the end is the important part of saving it]
4)When you enter tf2 type "exec bhopm5" into the console. [or whatever you saved it as]
5)Press mouse5
6)????
7) Profit

Make sure that you have a mouse5 button on your mouse, without mouse5 none of this will work.
To make it work
replace "bind mouse5 jumperoff" to "bind p jumperoff" and it will work, but you have to press p to toggle it.

::::::::::THE BELOW CODE::::::::
Code:
bind mouse5 jumperoff
alias jumperoff "bind MWHEELDOWN invnext;bind MWHEELUP invprev; bind mouse5 jumperon;echo jumperoff"
alias jumperon "bind MWHEELDOWN +jump; bind MWHEELUP +jump;bind mouse5 jumperoff;echo jumperon"
better example.gif

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
another good example for CFG uses. I like it!
doesn't help the fact that no matter what I try I can't bhop.

Kimmel

Somewhat Threatening
It is especially helpful when you are warden, to toggle between the scroll wheel when the warden menu is open. I bet I could make it so the wmenu opens on the toggle as well. Can any admin that is familiar with the code help with that? I know most chat commands have console equivilent is there any way to open and close it using the console exclusively? Would those commands be exclusive to an admin?
1)I am asking for the console equivalent of /wmenu
2) The console equivalent of navigating the menu to be able to press 0 to close the wmenu.
3) A way to find these commands myself so I don't have to keep posting here asking for different commands
why are you hovering over me

Last edited:

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

It is especially helpful when you are warden, to toggle between the scroll wheel when the warden menu is open. I bet I could make it so the wmenu opens on the toggle as well. Can any admin that is familiar with the code help with that? I know most chat commands have console equivilent is there any way to open and close it using the console exclusively? Would those commands be exclusive to an admin?
1)I am asking for the console equivalent of /wmenu
2) The console equivalent of navigating the menu to be able to press 0 to close the wmenu.
3) A way to find these commands myself so I don't have to keep posting here asking for different commands
View attachment 27758
1) sm_wm | sm_wmenu | sm_wardenmenu
2) slot0, slot1, ..., slot12
slot1 would open cells and slot 9 would go to the next page.
3) Valve Developer Wiki console command list
A list I made a while back of jailbreak commands

Kimmel

Somewhat Threatening
Okay i think this works
Code:
echo "bhop exec successfull"
bind mouse5 jumperoff
alias jumperoff "echo jumperoff;bind MWHEELDOWN invnext;bind MWHEELUP invprev; bind mouse5 jumperon;sm_wmenu"
alias jumperon "echo jumperon;bind MWHEELDOWN +jump; bind MWHEELUP +jump;bind mouse5 jumperoff;slot10"
I was having trouble because 0 is not slot0, it is slot10
but this will close warden menu when bhoping is enabled, too many times have i not been able to close the wmenu in time and get killed from not being able to switch weapons. Its basicly the same code a sbefore but kills two birds one stone.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom