Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bhop plugin keeps market garden crit

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

This will make trolldier a viable strat, also make the gamemode where everyone is forced the trolldier loadout 1000x more fun.
it would also be funny

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Which servers would you want this on? I don't think it would be a good idea in jailbreak but that's just my opinion.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
That'd literally break any server with grapples enabled lol

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

It would be a good feature to have on jb. Vanilla tf2 already allows you to save your crit, so I don’t see why this shouldn’t be implemented.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
righty-o. Suggestion is still rather new, but due to the mass negative reception that happened I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread.
If the reception remains this negative over the next few days I'll be closing this thread.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
righty-o. Suggestion is still rather new, but due to the mass negative reception that happened I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread.
If the reception remains this negative over the next few days I'll be closing this thread.
I don't see a minus 8 getting overturned without shenanigans happening, so...
Its fine as it is, you can still drop people as trolldier while bhopping if you end on a rocket jump.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom