Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A new gambling command(s)

1ae

Unremarkable
Since the gambling commands are only 2 of them, I decided to make this suggestion thread just for this.
Here's some commands that I thought up of:

Lottery:
Buy a lottery ticket that costs 200 coins. The winner takes the money after 7 days.

Towers:
You bet the money and select the difficulty that will change the number of stairs. You can either stop mining or keep going. And falling down will give you a less reward.

Rock,Paper,Scissors:
Same as RPS system except you bet with coins and battle with another player.

Item Coinflip:
You can bet with multiple or single items. Works as same as coinflip except you coinflip with another player.

I understand if some of the commands aren't accepted by any means.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
A while back we introduced pong bets with your friends. Type /pong when you are dead and challenge a friend to play against you for coins.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Towers:
You bet the money and select the difficulty that will change the number of stairs. You can either stop mining or keep going. And falling down will give you a less reward.
sounds like Hi-Lo to me, which would be simpler since it skips the whole "difficulty" thing
Rock,Paper,Scissors:
Same as RPS system except you bet with coins and battle with another player.
we already have that pretty sure?

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I was having an idea to add 2 common features for gaining credits in interesting gambling ways:

!bet - at the beginning of the game, for the first 10-60 seconds players can bet their credits on one of the team. The winning team receives all the credits that were bet on the opposite team according to the percentage of how much credits did each player bet.
!bet [Red/Blu] <Amount>
This gambling feature won´t be available on the following servers due to the type of gamemode:
- Mann vs. Machine (MVM)
- Trade
- Achievement Idle
- Jump

- Tower Defense

!duel - It allows you to duel with another player without the "Dueling mini-game" item.
Player can choose an opponent he will duel, bet his credits: starting for Free up to 100.000, choose amount of kills to win the duel and enable/disable duel end timer.

1650721911074.png

Last edited:

Pienamai

Face Melting
How would the bet command work? Would winning the bet just automatically double your cash or would all bets go to a split prize pool between the winners of the bet?

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
How would the bet command work? Would winning the bet just automatically double your cash or would all bets go to a split prize pool between the winners of the bet?
Bet cash will be divided between other players' bets, the losing and the winning team.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom