Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined berg's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

berg

banks

Username: berg

Name
berg

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 1 months, 7 days, 2 hours, 15 minutes, 6 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:456815751

Your DiscordID
Be_rg#5664

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I often play BR MGE, BR Deathrun, Br Duel and thats it. I want to moderate MGE and Deathrun

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Well, lets start with MGE

MGE has a lot of players that literally play MGE cheating just to test their cheat and ruin other people games and they actually can ruin Arenas like add 4 because no one can defeat the cheater and there is also the players who are casually doing glitches like: putting a sentry gun then switching to soldier and the sentry actually stays there and it wont destroy itself until you leave the Arena, i can explain this glitch later to any admin/moderator)

Deathrun because i see a lot of people that abuse glitchs, pixelwalks and other cheesy things and they usually don't even know they are breaking the rules

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I think some moderators know my name from Jailbreak and Deathrun, like Zé do Pão and zBlueeeeeeeeeey

12gamers18, he also knows me by the name of "rly". But i never really did spoke to any moderator

How often do you play TF2?
I play everyday, 2pm - 5pm, 7pm - 12pm

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General stuff
~~~~~~~~~~

Cheating: Perma ban (with evidence)

Advertising Cheats: Perma gag and Perma mute

Chat spam: Two warnings, First cooldown: 1h mute, Second cooldown: 6h mute, Third cooldown :24h mute, Forth cooldown: 2 days mute, Fifth cooldown: 7 days mute. (If someone gets 7day mute and they keep spamming after getting unmutted i will give them another 7days mute and this cycle will keep repeating until he doesn't get muted for 1 month.)

Voice spam: Two warnings, First cooldown: 1h gag, Second cooldown: 6h gag, Third cooldown :24h gag, Forth cooldown: 2 days gag, Fifth cooldown: 7 days gag. (If someone gets 7day gag and they keep spamming after getting ungagged i will give them another 7days gag and this cycle will keep repeating until he doesn't get gagged for 1 month.)

Chat/Voice racism: First cooldown 1 day gag/mute, Second cooldown 3 days gag/mute, Third cooldown 7 days gag/mute, Fourth cooldown 30 days gag/mute, Fifth cooldown Perma gag/Perma mute

Innapropriate sprays (racism, sexual, etc.): Perma spray ban (until they show that they changed their spray)

Spamming !calladmin: One warning, First cooldown 1 day ban, Second cooldown 2 days banm Third cooldown 7 days ban, 14 days ban (If someone gets 14 days ban and they keep spamming after getting unbanned i will give them another 14 days ban and this cycle will keep repeating until he doesn't get banned for 2 months.)

Deathrun and MGE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Deathrun) Leaving the server when you are the Death and after the round ends you rejoin: One warning, First cooldown 1 day ban, Second cooldown: 2 days ban, Third cooldown: 7 days ban, Fourth Cooldown: 14 days ban (If someone gets 14 days ban and they keep leaving the server and rejoining to avoid playing as the death even after getting unbanned, i will give them another 14 days ban and this cycle will keep repeating until he doesn't get banned for 2 months.)

(Deathrun) Fake freerun: One warning, First cooldown 1 day ban, Second cooldown, 2 days ban, Third cooldown 7 days ban, Fourth Cooldown: 14 days ban (If someone gets 14 days ban and they keep fake freerunning even after getting unbanned, i will give them another 14 days ban and this cycle will keep repeating until he doesn't get banned for 2 months.)

(Deathrun and MGE) Abusing Glitchs: One warning, First cooldown 1 day ban, Second cooldown, 2 days ban, Third cooldown 7 days ban, Fourth Cooldown: 14 days ban (If someone gets 14 days ban and they keep abusing glitchs even after getting unbanned, i will give them another 14 days ban and this cycle will keep repeating until he doesn't get banned for 2 months.)

(Deathrun and MGE) Delayrounds or arenas (If someone is afk for 10 minutes in add 4 and the other person doesn't want to kill that afk person for some reason): Two warnings, First cooldown 1h ban, Second cooldown 6h ban, Third Cooldown 1 day ban, Forth Cooldown 2 days ban, Fifth cooldown 7 days ban, Sixth cooldown: 14 days ban (If someone gets 14 days ban and they keep delaying rounds or arenas even after getting unbanned, i will give them another 14 days ban and this cycle will keep repeating until he doesn't get banned for 2 months.)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I want to talk about my logs

So you see, my logs can be seen as toxic but mostly of my toxic logs are redirected to friends

Anyways, i have toxic logs and im sorry about that (i literally just saw my chat logs and they are kinda toxic and i never realized that and i will try to change that)if i get accepted as a moderator, i will think a lot before being toxic and will change my behaviour.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I have a really nice English, but my main language is Portuguese

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Hello berg!

First your punishment ladder is fine, but I'm not a big Deathrun staff especially not MGE, but I don't know if there is so much difference.

But your cahtting history is not that promising.
1632661131731.png
1632661189348.png
1632661306140.png

and if the google translator is right then these are not the most beutiful words and there is a bit of spamming too.
1632661268777.png

You have punishment too 1 ban from Wanka:
1632662132963.png

and some commblocks too:
1632662021679.png

Attachments

• 1632661990810.png
    1632661990810.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

berg

banks

Hello, Nebu, thank you for replying.

About my chatting history, i know its toxic, but im working on it (trying to change my behaviour on servers and being more friendly)

And about the racist comments, yeah its really stupid, but in 2020 i though being racist was funny and that was really stupid of myself. (Thanks god i stopped doing racist jokes)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom