Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Benjamin_2's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin_2

User name: Benjamin_2

Name
Benjamin_2

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/appologizingforwhativedone/

Your DiscordID
Benjamin_2#3980

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Jailbreak servers and a majority of the time on the BlackWonder servers. Jailbreak is what I would love to moderate due to the incredible lack of moderation at the later hours of the night.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
During the late hours of the night, there is absolutely no order. Countless freekillers and people breaking the rules because there is no one to re-enforce the rules

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Usually later in the evening, but I do pop up sometimes during the afternoon usually on the weekends.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I would usually start with a slay to begin the punishment after giving a verbal warning. If the same person continues to make the same offences then I will give them a short ban, from 15 to 30 min unless they are reported to make the same offences again. Then the ban will be elongated.
The specific server I would like to manage is BlackWonder US | Jailbreak mostly because its the server I visit the most as well as the server that needs moderation the most.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Spooky (Donor) had told me that he would recommend me as an Moderator

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
please let this guide aid youin your application and let you update your ideal way of punishing.

You have 21 hours tracked on TFStats, you've gotten no bans, commblocks or teambans which is good to see

alongside of your TFStats also are your chatlogs, keyword(s) listed below
1589616822722.png
1589617054139.png

Attachments

• 1589617187373.png
    1589617187373.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom