Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved being muted in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
1589326979298.png

I keep getting muted in chat everytime i join the tf2 zombie survival server so i cant use the chat, if you can fix this that will be nice.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
What is your steamid? You were likely gagged and muted for violating rules.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Speaking of broboy, he wasn't actually advertising lmaobox, he was only saying it as a joke as to people who got on mic after they got killed, I'm Mr. Walker right there and I know for a fact he wasn't really advertising whatsoever as he only said that as a form of a joke from what I was there from the zs server.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Speaking of broboy, he wasn't actually advertising lmaobox, he was only saying it as a joke as to people who got on mic after they got killed, I'm Mr. Walker right there and I know for a fact he wasn't really advertising whatsoever as he only said that as a form of a joke from what I was there from the zs server.
I mean, I said nothing about lmaobox, but you just outted him for what cheats he was talking about.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I mean, I said nothing about lmaobox, but you just outted him for what cheats he was talking about.
Huh because on blackwonder zs he usually just says lmaobox as a joke, I'm only aware of his presence in the zs server, thought it was in the Zombies server only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom