Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Being a good boy now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
Recently I've had some personal issues with my parents that caused me to stop playing and not acting like my self, now that I am back I renewed my Donor and going to try to make the server a better place. Eventually I would like to become an admin to be able to do my best to help the server

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2120

So the only reason you are going to try to make the server a better place is because you want admin?
Or did I just misunderstand what you typed?

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
So the only reason you are going to try to make the server a better place is because you want admin?
Or did I just misunderstand what you typed?
No,i'm trying to make the server a better place and currently as a donor it isn't the easiest thing to do. I would like to sometime in the future become one so I can help as much as possible

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Why didn't you just put this in a status? :I
I don't get why you'd make a thread about this.

D

Deleted member 2120

I renewed my Donor and going to try to make the server a better place. You can probably guess why (trying to get admin in the future)
Then you should edit this statement then, it makes you look like you only want to make the server a better place as a donor so you could become an admin.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

Going to close this before it gets an unnecessary amount of replies. I'm glad to hear you want to make our community more pleasant, but you can make these kinds of PSAs by updating your status. On your profile page, you'll find this:

O1Uzw6h.png

Except it will have your icon and not mine obviously. Type what you want to say in the box and click the "Post" button, and you're done! No need to make a thread. You can just voice how you're feeling without the extra hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom