Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Beevisiscool's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beevisiscool

Username: Beevisiscool

Name
Beevisiscool

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 5 days, 8 hours, 57 minutes, 52 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:58652800

Your DiscordID
AlexBeevis#3410

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on Advanced, Easy, and Wave mostly and I'd like to moderate any of the Dodgeball servers, but if I need to be somewhere else, I will go to the other servers to moderate them aswell.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'd like to become a moderator to keep the servers clean and to just make sure everyone has a nice time playing the game. I am a Discord / Ingame Moderator on a different game for a private server of over 600 players. So, I know who I am dealing with and yes there will be kids on every game everyone plays. Some will be childish and some will be actual grown up. I know how to deal with people and the situations they have. I have dealt with all sorts of people and problems and I know how it is to be a moderator. I am willing to put the effort to become someone everyone can like and trust. Thank you for giving the time to read this.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Every single day whenever i get off of work.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If people on Dodgeball servers are consistently mic spamming and after they have been warned, give them a mute for a certain amount of time, given the staff member, since some staff members are all different and will give a different punishment.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I work for 2 jobs at the moment. Monday - Thursday I work 7 am - 3 pm and Friday Saturday I work 11 am - 9 pm and Sunday are 12pm - 6pm. But I am always dedicated to the job and will always help people out if I can.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Recent chatlogs not the cleanest
Screenshot_20210718-184238_Chrome.jpg

Punishment history
Screenshot_20210718-183714_Discord.jpg

I play on Advanced, Easy, and Wave mostly and I'd like to moderate any of the Dodgeball servers, but if I need to be somewhere else, I will go to the other servers to moderate them aswell.
Please specify what specific servers.
Ex:
1. ► BlackWonder US | Dodgeball Advanced | 100 Ticks ◄
Server IP: 172.20.0.14:27015
2. etc.

-
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
We're looking for a punishment ladder format. Refer to our rules page/other accepted mod applicants to find out what yours is missing. Please not plagiarism will not be tolerared.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
I don't see anything related to Dodgeball in your post and you said that you were applying for this specific gamemode.

Maybe you do not know the rules for Dodgeball so I suggest reading them first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom