Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BeATLinkz's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
User name: BeATLinkz

Name
BeATLinkz

Your Age
almost 15

Your SteamID
[U:1:499904664]

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? none

On what servers do you usually play on? the jail break and sometimes the dodge ball servers I just got back from my long ass break lel.

Why would you like to become an admin? the jail break servers are cancer and when ever im on they just smell like some body was licking their grandmas toes so im trying to prevent that

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names jim,heyya,will,noodle ball (its been a while but I have talked to them before ;0)

When are you usually available to play? when ever im on HoW BoUt ThAt

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play if they being a bad boi. imma shove my hand down their throat so they cant mic spam over warden. if they mass freekilling imma give them that good old team ban for how ever if its their first time but if they a repeat offender they getting the good old bidily ban. if they hacking (pretty sure I should ban em right) uh if I see a hentai spray uh imma leave it be because everyone likes hentai (if ur a weeb lel gottem) but thats about it I aint putting down times ill just go off other peoples times because thats the smart thing to do

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? alright 3 things. 1. im a chill dood 2. probably the best application for anything ive ever made 3. dont take it seriously its a meme app

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I don't understand why diet soda exists. With the exception of maybe diet coke, it all tastes worse than normal soda. And It's actually somehow less healthy for you than normal soda. Diet soda is a trend that should have died a very long time ago. And don't get me started on diet Pepsi. Pepsi already tastes gross, and then the diet version actually tastes even worse. And how about that "Coke zero" stuff? Have we accepted diet Coke as just yet another unhealthy soda, but expect one that's zero calories to be healthier? It's just water and chemicals, man. At least normal coke is Water, Sugar, and Chemicals. Somehow, the healthiest Coke is the original Coke.
It's pretty wack, guys.
1487911170602.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom