What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined Barbiehunter's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbiehunter

Strange
Username: Barbiehunter

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198071630928

Who has punished you?
A Ban (Admin Deleted, so im not sure who)

Why were you punished?
Based on the Ban Report, i got banned for using a Alt 5 years ago and cheated on it. I can't really remember i did that.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
My Ban is already 5 Years old and im still a TF2 Enjoyer without a (VAC) Ban. I'm using the pazer bot detector to get rid of the cheater/Bots Myself & Enjoy Playing on servers like Uncle Dane. So would like to get unbanned and still Enjoy the full experience of TF2 and not being banned anywhere.

Barbiehunter

Strange
I don't remember cheating on my main or an alt account. I had a "alt account", because i lost the data of my current account back then, but i don't cheated on that one. Expect of that, i don't remember doing anything bad or cheating, expect of healing a Cheater, but because i got banned of the "anti cheat" as it say i'm not sure myself why it happend back then, may because of the IP? that i used a VPN and got the Same IP as a cheater that got banned so it have hit me too? Thats just my guess.

Last edited:

Barbiehunter

Strange
The only thing i can really say, back then i was someone that healed often Cheaters, but never did it myself, because i'm a fan of the game itself. I like the game since many years and would like to get full experience of not being banned on any servers. I would't cheat in the game, I Enjoy playing it and as example i do bug reports etc. on HUDs like budhud, Using Tools against cheaters and other stuff. Not sure how i should "proof" my innocents, I just think myself, if i would be actually a "Cheater", i wouldn't do a ban appeal of a 5 years old ban.

Barbiehunter

Strange
Any Update about my ban report? I just can repeat what i said.

I can only repeat myself,

Can not remember ever cheated on my account or an alt account. I had an alt account while I had no access to my main account (which is what this is about), but I also played normally for months. Think I also deserve a second chance after these 5-6 years.

• Suspicious
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)