Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Banned with little to no Context/Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfyer

Unremarkable

Elfyer

When I was on an Uber upgrades server Will5023 an admin of Blackwonder community permanently banned me by saying my hitbox was a "little off" and nothing else even if on my screen it was completely on point. I tried contacting him threw his commends and adding him I even asked friends to do it for me but he blocked me instead and didn't answer my comment or add making my job alot harder so I had to contact the website itself. I wouldn't have to contact the website if it was a limited ban but a permanent ban with no context and little to no evidence put to it is very disappointing. I hope someone will contact me to help me prove my quality in this matter. I should also point out that hitboxes on UberUpgrades are not always accurate and here is a random screenshot I took in game while playing spy 2-3 hours before the ban cause it's hard locate a quality evidence to this matter.

Here are the ban details:
Player [Lvl75] Elfyer

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:72813515

Steam3 ID [U:1:145627031]

Steam Community 76561198105892759

IP address GR 79.103.15.201

Invoked on 08-03-18 18:39

Banlength Permanent

Expires on Not applicable.

Reason hacking

Banned by Admin Will

Total Bans No previous bans

Blocked (2) Elfyer

Attachments

• 20180803181658_1.jpg
    20180803181658_1.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 228

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I watched you for some while and watched you consistently get headshots when not even firing anywhere near people not just "hit box is a little off" level of nowhere near but literal miles away

i was unsure at first so i decided to bring another admin in on hte matter who captured this footage (it's the same footage i captured as my demo but in a youtube playable format so it's a bit easier.

we both agreed you were hacking and i went ahead with the ban

you knew the context and i had the evidence so that isnt correct either. below is the youtube video from Rainbowrobbs perspective and the demo linked is mine

Attachments

• elfyer.dem
    11.1 MB · Views: 213

Elfyer

Unremarkable

Elfyer

and I've never heard of a hack that let's you abuse the hitbox. hitboxes are made on the other player not the person shooting at the other player of the hitbox that being said you cannot manipulate another players hitbox it's like having control over their internet

will5023

could you explain then what we see in both the youtube video and demo? where you're getting major headshots but not aiming anywhere near any of them

Elfyer

Unremarkable

Elfyer

I just want to prove that this is a big misunderstanding can you help me prove that as an admin or not?

Elfyer

Unremarkable

Elfyer

I was using 90% attack speed and 80% plus I had fire bullets per shot which makes the invisible

Elfyer

Unremarkable

Elfyer

Also can you explain me what type of cheats I was using since you know the situation better.

will5023

we're waiting on resident UU master but even then i doubt very much any upgrades can make you hit things that are not there. and i believe you're using some sort of aimbot that is what i'd call it from the evidence collected.

Elfyer

Unremarkable

Elfyer

also I have 3400 hours with the game itself so don't you think if I was cheating I would get banned a long ago?

will5023

we see many people daily who can get past vac and our own anti cheat. that and people with many hours. plus you have a private profile so i have no way of knowing that :)

will5023

that would help prove your hours potentially if they're able to be seen but still that doesnt take away from the evidence. we need to wait for UU master and other admins to view the footage and make their minds on the situation

will5023

so your hours are 3400 confirmed yes, we'll see what others think of the evidence demo and youtube

will5023

it depends on what the consensus ends up being of the admins potentially shorter than 24 hours if it's a unanimous decision one way or the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom