Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Banned minigames

twinkyeater2000

Strange
I'm too lazy to look through the jailbreak rules as thoroughly as a lawyer, and i have heard different answers from different people, so lets get a official list of all the banned mini-games going, so A: everyone's on the same page. B: wardens cant plead ignorance when they do these banned mini-games. I will start with the banned mini-games i know of. if i am wrong or i missed a few tell me in the comments.

1: ba_jail_casuarina hide and go boom, due to favoritism. (even though warden supposed to turn around when the reds are hiding)
2: jb_underjail Ghost maze, because glad day reskin. (RIP BEST GAME)
3: jb_fuckzz shooting range, because gives reds ammo
4: jb_lunapark jojo refrence, because glad day reskin (RIP ONLY GOOD GAME ON MAP)
5: jb_underjail VS 25 sentery, because slaughter
6: jb_fuckzz insert warden here, it is literally a meat grinder
7: jb_chretin maze idk why someone said it

Those are all that i know of, if i forgot something leave a comment.

Edit: i'm also going to list all known broken mini-games (i also forgot to list some)

7: jb_spacejail hide and go boom, look at 1
8: jb_snowday AWP dodge and jeopardy are broken
9: jb_jailfort nine-square, as there is a glitch with it
10: jb_bootcamp danger below, it can trap reds if stopped at a bad time
11: jb_famous rocket rain, due to favoritism (not actually sure if this one is banned either

Edit: someone said that maze on chretinin was banned, so im adding that

Last edited:

twinkyeater2000

Strange
Man, This map gets way too much hate.

a lot of mini-games on the map are re-skins but they are GOOD re-skins.
i mean thats the only good unique minigame on the map. the maps astetic and theme has got to be the best out of them all, but the layout and lack of original games is awful

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

If a map has a banned minigame, then it should be removed from the rotation. It's an attractive nuisance and those in charge of putting maps in the rotation would be entirely to blame. Or, update the map and replace or block off the banned minigame.

I think the underjail sentry game is allowed since it's meant to be a survival game. It kills you if you touch the walls like it would in Smash Bros. and you do have some control in resisting the knockback. It's practically a wind tunnell in a box.

Also wth is glad day?

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

Also, You vs 25 sentries is banned, considering the fact that it just practically kills REDs instantly.

Then why is it in the rotation?

If a map has a banned minigame, then it should be removed from the rotation. It's an attractive nuisance and those in charge of putting maps in the rotation would be entirely to blame. Or, update the map and replace or block off the banned minigame.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
There's a current thread on removing that map...

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

There's a current thread on removing that map...

Gracias.

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal

Cowboy

If a map has a banned minigame, then it should be removed from the rotation.

Then you would need to removed nearly half the maps, which isnt good for anybody.

If you see somebody attempting to do a banned minigame, just remind them that it's banned and to pursue a different minigame.

Theres no need to removed well made maps like underjail just because of 1 or 2 banned minigames, it would be heartbreaking to see them go.

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

Then you would need to removed nearly half the maps, which isnt good for anybody.

If you see somebody attempting to do a banned minigame, just remind them that it's banned and to pursue a different minigame.

Theres no need to removed well made maps like underjail just because of 1 or 2 banned minigames, it would be heartbreaking to see them go.

It's still an attractive nuisance. This is not to mention that 5 reds all talking at once to point it out makes it harder for the warden to tune in and truly understand it before the reds begin to take advantage of the chaos and take off. Also, a newer, often younger, player naturally would think: minigame is here, let's play it. Then the kids essentially falls into a trap that was entirely preventable had the design flaw been fixed. It's why chretien was changed from v1c to it's current version. In addition, there's no mentioning of it on the rules page about this for any map [in addition to the shitty UI for reading them in-game]. How would the warden have known in the first place? And don't give me the "interpretation" excuse.

It would be hard to see these flawed versions go, but you pull things from service that have design flaws. You'll most likely get over it within weeks anyways. Once it's corrected, then the updated map can be brought back. I do miss chretien v1c, but it does not satisfy blackwonder by any means.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
1: ba_jail_casuarina hide and go boom, due to favoritism. (even though warden supposed to turn around when the reds are hideing)
2: jb_underjail Ghost maze, because glad day reskin. (RIP BEST GAME)
3: jb_fuckzz shooting range, because gives reds ammo
4: jb_lunapark jojo refrence, because glad day reskin (RIP ONLY GOOD GAME ON MAP)
5: jb_underjail VS 25 sentery, because slaughter (im not compleatly sure if this is banned, people have just been saying it)
6 jb_fuckzz insert warden here, it is literally a meat grinder
Option 6 is not a minigame, although I wouldn't be suprised if some dumb warden tried to run it as one.
Russian Roulette is also banned on the original Casuarina, due to it dropping all the reds in the same position and killing them instantly.
Carts on JB_Orange is blocked off for a reason. Don't even try to access it as a blue.
Jeopardy on Snowday doesn't work.
Ghost hunt on the original Chretien is broke.
Feel free to add to this if there are any other bogeys in rotation currently.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I guess I will list some broken/buggy minigames that I know of:

-Awp dodge on jb_snowday is broken as it cannot even be activated

-Disco on ba_jail_wildwest is broken as the music does not work

-Maze game on jb_chretien_remastered is broken as the maze does not generate

-Danger below on jb_bootcamp breaks when a red dies on an obstacle which can result in everyone inside dying

-The first trap in deathrun on minecraft nightfall can be destroyed by reds so other reds can be stuck at the beginning with no way of progressing

-When nine square on ba_jailfort is stopped bars appear that cannot be removed so any reds that are still alive in the minigame are trapped

Before I forget I have been told that crush game on both jb_alkatraz and on jb_snowday can break and just kill every red inside of the minigame although I am not entirely sure this is the case.

normie

Totally Ordinary
You forgot about rocket rain and its renames in those jb famous maps as they can be considered favourtism.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom