Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Banned from discord....sensitive admin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenomorPhing

Unremarkable
The other day i went on discord and talked to some people,mentioned a fidget spinner and tomato kat got triggered.He said he's gonna ban me if i don't apologize.I didn't apologize cause i wont apologize for something that is not wrong.
So,why did i deserve a ban?Cause a admin is super-sensitive?Cause i can't write memes in a other section?
C'mon people,i didn't deserve this.Please unban me

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

There's a memes section for a reason.

If you were warned and didn't apologise, or fix your mistake, then I see no reason for this to be a thread.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I think you were making jokes about autism and posting some picture of Hitler. I'm not sure though so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

For future reference, it's never a good idea to talk badly about the admin that punished you because they are usually the ones that can appeal your ban. Speaking of which, if you got banned for posting in the wrong section of discord, why are you posting a punishment appeal in the wrong section of forums? Anyway, if you do something wrong, get caught doing it, are asked to apologize, and don't apologize, it's just flat out rude and disrespectful. If it were up to me, I wouldn't appeal the ban for a while.

Also, you didn't just say the word "fidget spinner" in general instead of memes, you probably did more than that, I'll wait to hear what Kat says.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

2eeefbf1f834d05db71213e10be4e402.png

816be76983917cee8a970cae9c046c90.png

e486b83e437f0709f23614449692a503.png

Overall, you're a bit of a cunt. You were given more than enough chances to apologise and tidy up after your mess but because you're a memelord by heart, you didn't want to. You found it perfectly acceptable to scream "AUTISM" in general several times and to insult admins for whatever reason.

If it wasn't Kat that was going to get rid of you, it would've been me.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I don't care if autism is a meme or not, but in my personal opinion it's not something to joke about.

tomato kat got triggered.He said he's gonna ban me
Oh man, why did kat get triggered? it's not like @Wanka and @Tomato Kat β˜† warned you more then 100 times to stop.

So,why did i deserve a ban?Cause a admin is super-sensitive?
No, because the topic you're talking about is "super-senstive". I have an autistic cousin, and she and her mom go through so much a day and you think it's a joke?

Overall, I don't think you deserve to be unban.

Attachments

• Capture13.PNG
    Capture13.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 247
  • Capture14.PNG
    Capture14.PNG
    129.7 KB · Views: 265
  • Capture15.PNG
    Capture15.PNG
    53.2 KB · Views: 241
  • Capture16.PNG
    Capture16.PNG
    160.1 KB · Views: 252

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

It's incredible how thick your skull is, because no-one can seem to drill the idea that autism is not a joke into your head. Furthermore, you deliberately addressed Kat before spamming "autism" to get a rise out of him, and continue to insult him even now, which is against the rules. You do not deserve an unban, and I think you should remain banned indefinitely.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I just had to quickly state this but in no way is autism a meme and people who even remotely think it is should honestly be hidden away from society as they are too idiotic for this world.

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Not only you said something like this in the inappropriate section, you have also pushed him into banning you longer through purposefully returning and pushing the borders even further like seen in wanka's comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom