Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

pig_benis

Strange
I was playing jailbreak, having a good time. When I closed my window to change my spray, it told me I was perma banned from the server I was on. Why?

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
I was playing jailbreak, having a good time. When I closed my window to change my spray, it told me I was perma banned from the server I was on. Why?
Ohhh shiittt, So quick tip, never mess with your files while on tf2. One of the ways VAC detects cheat programs is seeing if files are being modified or changed, and if your doing that while playing the game you can actually get VAC banned of official valve servers. I don't know if its the same with some community servers

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
any steamID or link to your Steam profile would be a start of something to work with in order to give you more information.

pig_benis

Strange
Ohhh shiittt, So quick tip, never mess with your files while on tf2. One of the ways VAC detects cheat programs is seeing if files are being modified or changed, and if your doing that while playing the game you can actually get VAC banned of official valve servers. I don't know if its the same with some community servers
Yes but I also went thru my spray files to get a spray the first time and nothing happened

pig_benis

Strange
There are plenty of people sharing the same name as the one you provided us on Steam, nor are there any matches with said username on our sourcebans. Again, a profile link or SteamID(s) to the profile would be something we can actually use. Using mine as an example:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139739327 - Profile link
STEAM_0:1:89736799 - SteamID3
How do I link it?

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
You go to your steam profile, right-click the page and go to Copy Page URL, post it in here and we can work from there.

Kiri

Australium

Attachments

• 20F0DD90-C220-47AD-B7F0-619B77973FAE.png
    20F0DD90-C220-47AD-B7F0-619B77973FAE.png
    701.4 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom