Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted banned for hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomesh

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:598938

Who has punished you?
Saylen

Why were you punished?
Cheating

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i don't? i just came to while waiting for some trades and went sniper and out sniped some people
i sniped in ugc and got 3rd in plat

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
started spectating you and you were doing increasingly suspicious stuff, continuously stopping and what appeared to be adjusting cheats, as you continued to look as if you were snapping on heads/tracking individuals

Attachments

• hacking.dem
    5.8 MB · Views: 211

nomesh

its a trade server, thats a pretty huge jump to say i was stopping to adjust cheats dont you think? i stop to respond to messages, or atleast the first few times to set up grapple or just alt tab because its a trade server and i can do something else. I can't explain my aim other then thats how I aim, but after watching your pov its not nearly as bad as your saying? I could show a lot more demos of me sniping and its pretty similar, I dont know how else snipers are suppose to aim if not track and flick?

i understand that it probably looked suspicious to you but I dont see anything that would flat out say I cheated? its less then a 2 minute demo?

Last edited:

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
its a trade server, thats a pretty huge jump to say i was stopping to adjust cheats don't you think? i stop to respond to messages, or atleast the first few times to set up grapple or just alt tab because its a trade server and i can do something else. I can't explain my aim other then that's how I aim, but after watching your pov its not nearly as bad as your saying? I could show a lot more demos of me sniping and its pretty similar, I don't know how else snipers are suppose to aim if not track and flick?

i understand that it probably looked suspicious to you but I don't see anything that would flat out say I cheated? its less then a 2 minute demo?

I had been watching you for over 20 minutes and I needed a demo so I took a quick one.

I play tons of sniper, he's my most played class (and I've been playing since 2011 on other accounts) and all I can say is it was EXTREMELY suspicious the entire time, and certain flicks looked like you were locking onto a head as you would flick on someone and the mouse would stop once you fired a shot right onto their head so I, as anyone would, Immediately assume you were cheating.

In all my time playing tf2 I've rarely seen anyone, IF anyone snipe similar to that unless they were cheating in some way.

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Despite my better judgement, I of my own accord believe that my own ban was unjustified as although I do believe you were cheating, I also believe that I personally did not gather enough information to warrant a perma-ban from Blackwonder servers

One of the admins will have to unban you (I am unable to, or atleast when I last checked, was unable to unban you myself)

nomesh

never have had a problem with my aim, even when playing in higher level comp. i hope after watching me for a while you'll agree, but i really think you should watch better scouts and snipers, and compare it with any one of my demos on demos.tf, because i geniunely don't think its as bad your saying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom