Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Ban vaccinator from hidden

General Zimmer

Store Manager
well, I'm not sure if it will change anything since I rarely see the vaccinator being used, but I do think it's quite overpowered due to its resistance against the cluster bomb. It can nullify the cluster bomb's damage from up to 4 people at once and can make it extremely hard if not impossible to touch people standing against a corner with a vac medic and a soldier.

So I thought it could be blacklisted like the minigun and flamethrower for future balancing. I do know it isn't a problem now, but it might be in the future. If the game mode doesn't entirely die, but people might not notice any change, and I thought it might be worth a shot to ask anyway.

Can we ban the vaccinator?

Also, I will be opening a voting poll for 7 days.

Last edited:

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

I can understand this gives the Hidden a bit of a struggle, however, the cluster grenades are mainly there to deal with corner-campers / buildings. And if the vaccinator is rarely used, I don't see why it should be banned. I haven't been on the Hidden server in a while, but the times I played as the hidden I didn't have an issue with anyone using any loadout.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
I however, the cluster grenades are mainly there to deal with corner-campers / buildings. And if the vaccinator is rarely used, I don't see why it should be banned.

and the vaccinator's constant uber resistance kills the cluster bombs purpose. If people find this out, it can be heavily abused, and make hidden underpowered.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

I suppose it can be looked into and if need be, deal with. But I do believe the Hidden can remain powerful if it's played correctly. And if it's possible for it to get heavily abused, I'll change my opinion. I also haven't been active enough on the server to really test this out, making my opinion more of an assumption.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom