Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ban mathematics in anything trivia related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Sufficiently Lethal
I am here to suggest to ban anything math related to trivia (Jailbreak) due to blus making hard questions like algebra for example. No one doesnt have the high IQ to answer this: 17x + 12 = 54 - 4x. Instead of simple questions, people make it harder.

Last edited:

trash can

yeah
and there doing it almost every round , which is a waste of time and even not fun

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
I'm just gonna put these here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201007_173907.jpg
    Screenshot_20201007_173907.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_20201007_173919.jpg
    Screenshot_20201007_173919.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 167

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Quadratics aren't allowed per definition in the rules. Elementary algebra is about as complex as you can get so whichever idiot is doing this should be punished.
I am here to suggest to ban anything math related to trivia (Jailbreak)
Banning maths entirely would be stupid because then all people will ask are "what am I holding" and "where was the Sniper born". It's already a matter of who can press the button first. No need to dumb it down even further.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Jermbo

Imm going downvote this one since. Everyone can do the math. At least not the hardest math question. An easy question like 5x5 = 25. Yet the time-limited can be a problem as well. for for hard math question example 3(2x+4) x 10= 20. For now, I just hit the button and type the answer. It easy.

I'm A Bee

Unremarkable

noTbsp

Obviously high-level math shouldn't be allowed due to the age range and knowledge in the TF2 player base, the only problem I see with this post is the actual question itself, it's triggering.
4b^ + 1/b^ = 2
That's not even a question lmao. b^ what? That's beside the point because the quadratic wouldn't even work as the second b would be implied to have a negative power.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
The rules/definitions already encompass certain math related things, such as only allowing simple algebra.
Based on this, I am closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom