Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ban for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurTurbzh

Hello ?

Before going into the details I would like to tell you that I had to recreate an account on your site because you had banned me.
I have tried several times to explain the situation to you, but without success , so I try my luck again after 2 years.
The only message I got from you is that I had a bad cheat.

I don't cheat.

Every day when I run my TF2 I see like 20 server that I couldn't access just because I moved my mouse too much. It's very frustrating not having access to half of TF2 servers and even more frustrating to come back and create an account to prove you wrong. I don't know how to prove you wrong just in my hours of play and my repeated sentences but if for once you could listen to me instead of deleting my post and suspending my account , sorry but a cheater won't create 2 forum accounts just to show you the opposite.

My ban due on February 14, 2020

That day I was with friends where we had fun on 2fort, my friend offered to take my hat off to see if I was going to be accused of cheating. ( I admit that I was not very smart ). I show you the video. The person who banned me is called RainbowRobb

STEAM_0:0:80726720
My steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/turtur22/

1639252359332.png

If my account is unfortunately suspended again, I think I will be back in 2 years.
Have a good day

1639252394750.png

1639252431593.png
1639252453483.png

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
If you would like to be unbanned, you could give appealing the ban a try here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom