Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:74315904

Who has banned you?
Viking34

Why were you banned?
I asked to be banned

Why should we unban you?
Well since the report was resolved and I was already perma banned because I asked to be...Now I kind of want to play jb again. What ever punishment I would of gotten (Even if it was a 3 day ban or such) Iv'e been banned for almost a week now so...I think that time would be up

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

You were banned for abusing donator. Even if you hadn't of requested that you were banned, I would probably have banned you anyway, and it would honestly have had been for longer. However your ban isn't almost over, it has 3 days left out of the 7 days. So I don't see why you should be unbanned. Your donator was going to be removed for abusing, which ends in roughly when you get unbanned. So I think you should just wait for the ban to be up, especially since you requested the ban in the first place.

However @Viking34 can decide on it.

Also, you ruined my 500th post!

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I don't know what kinda bizzaro planet you're livin' on but you were banned on Monday so unless we all live on Jupiter, then your ban won't be up for another 97 Earth hours at the time of writing

Last edited:

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
I don't know what kinda bizarro planet you're livin' on but you were banned on Monday so unless we all live on Jupiter, then your ban won't be up for another 97 Earth hours at the time of writing

That has made my day

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

You were banned for abusing donator. Even if you hadn't of requested that you were banned, I would probably have banned you anyway, and it would honestly have had been for longer. However your ban isn't almost over, it has 3 days left out of the 7 days. So I don't see why you should be unbanned. Your donator was going to be removed for abusing, which ends in roughly when you get unbanned. So I think you should just wait for the ban to be up, especially since you requested the ban in the first place.

Out of everything and not abusing..when I get gagged by a donor so I gag that donor in a rage I lose my powers? Once again after all of the purpose mutes and gags to enforce rules...doesn't make sense

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Out of everything and not abusing..when I get gagged by a donor so I gag that donor in a rage I lose my powers? Once again after all of the purpose mutes and gags to enforce rules...doesn't make sense

Using your logic, if I permanently banned someone in rage, that shouldn't get me demoted because I banned a few hackers once in a while which was on purpose and helpful?

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

Using your logic, if I permanently banned someone in rage, that shouldn't get me demoted because I banned a few hackers once in a while which was on purpose and helpful?

No, that's different form a 30 minute gag...im saying out of the month iv'e been donor for I did one thing stupid and can not do that again

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

No, that's different form a 30 minute gag...im saying out of the month iv'e been donor for I did one thing stupid and can not do that again

For a start, I know it's different, it's called an example.

But Viking can decide to unban you, but I don't see why you should be donator if you abuse your powers in rage. If it happens once it can happen again, or could have happened before and not been reported. You also tried to give yourself the sympathy vote on your report, which was frankly just irritating.

Anyway, thats all I have to say on the matter.

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

But Viking can decide to unban you, but I don't see why you should be donator if you abuse your powers in rage. If it happens once it can happen again, or could have happened before and not been reported. You also tried to give yourself the sympathy vote on your report, which was frankly just irritating.

Well first...how did I try to give myself a sympathy vote?

Also I feel like even in the report lots of people don't understand the situation...if you want to talk to Will about it

Also how long till I can do parole?

Also couldn't you just release me but put me on watch and make me wear an ankle bracelet and monitor my texts and spy on me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

You could've put all those messages into one message y'know.

You're also treating this like some kind of prison sentence. "Parole" and "ankle bracelets" aren't necessary. You'll be unbanned when the timer expires in a handful of days and if you do more dumb shit, someone is bound to report it. It'd also be a waste of time to constantly monitor your chat logs to look for hiccups.

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

You could've put all those messages into one message y'know.

You're also treating this like some kind of prison sentence. "Parole" and "ankle bracelets" aren't necessary. You'll be unbanned when the timer expires in a handful of days and if you do more dumb shit, someone is bound to report it. It'd also be a waste of time to constantly monitor your chat logs to look for hiccups.
Chill, it was a joke

Last edited:

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

Wouldn't the week ban be good enough? Yes I abused and learned my lesson but if it ever happens again take away my powers and heck...perma ban me.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Well it's really up to Big Ben on whether you keep your donor powers or not, and I don't think you'd deserve a permaban for such an action in blind rage but as Little Ben said;
If it happens once it can happen again.
Besides, I'm a bit of a softy. Do still need a week or so ban.

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

Well it's really up to Big Ben on whether you keep your donor powers or not, and I don't think you'd deserve a permaban for such an action in blind rage but as Little Ben said;

Besides, I'm a bit of a softy. Do still need a week or so ban.

I honestly don't care about the week ban, yes I did something stupid yes I should be punished...losing the donor powers is my problem tho :(

Sakuya

Trickster
Now @Canadian Horse from talking with you at times you seem like a generous kind person. But with that rage which involved abusing your powers on a server which affected an innocent player is something very big.
Jailbreak is an extremely stressful environment that places players at the very edge of their seat. For players to have powers on an environment such as that, much trust is involved.
Now with you having this rage is a very very bad issue. Temper issues mixed with power on Jailbreak is not the most greatest of combos. I do believe your donor powers should be revoked since this incident can happen again, if your powers are not removed yet this happens again, wow, you saying that losing donor powers is something big to you really shows otherwise based on your actions.
I'm sorry but with something like this, it's another issue we cannot be waiting to happen again on Jailbreak.
Regarding your ban, it's up to @Viking34 to decide. One week should suit this fine.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I feel most people agree with the ban, and so I'd say the best course of action is to wait it out.

Aside from the vote-abuse, I haven't seen you break any rules except for going blue without a mic, so I feel a week should be all right for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom