Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ban appeal notreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

notreal

Strange

notreal

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:211751980
Who has banned you? Wanka
Why were you banned? Aimlocking
Why should we unban you? im not aimlocking i created that account today because i was sick of my friends and wanted to play some sniper in peace and i dont think there is any proof like a recording for my ban

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

There is minor proof attached to your ban on Sourcebans. You weren't the main focus of the demo but you were eerily suspicious and showed the same signs as Daddy.
Making an account today "just to get away from friends" seems very suspicious too. A link to your main would be nice.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I'd still like a link to your primary Steam account. Whether you send it privately to me or not is down to you, but if it makes you feel better, I'm legitimately autistic.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

That's not what I asked. I asked for your MAIN, ORIGINAL account. The one you switched off of to avoid your friends.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
having watched the demo, i agree with wankas initial judgement and that you're a dirty hacker

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Don't forget to refer to this account in your original one... write in the profile description that notreal is your alt account.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

If you don't want to link your original account, then it makes it harder for us to believe "notreal" is not an account set up in a few minutes to simply hack and cheat.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

1. I punished you for Aimlocking. In my provided demo, there are quite blatant aimlocks at certain intervals.
2. Using an alt to dodge the punishment will result in being punished again. In this case, it will result in a permaban on that account.
3. Go play on a different server until VAC catches up to you since you'll keep getting banned if you avoid the punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom