Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Ban appeal konia

Status
Not open for further replies.

konia

Strange
What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:235142458

Who has punished you?
Banned by Admin Will

Why were you punished?
Reason wall hacking

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Hi,
I play for a veery long time on blackwonder servers, but I promise you, have never cheated.
I play most of the time as a sniper in third person mode and this feature allows you to see near the corners.
I was verified many times by many spectators and prints screens every time I kill one.
I'm top #1 sniper on x20 server 185.44.76.140:27095 please check. and understand, I don't need wall hack to aim as a sniper, I'm too old for this.
I love blackwonder servers, I have donated many times to support the community, but I think I have killed too many times an admin and this made him angry.
Please be a human and try to be fair, I was not wall-hacking.
Don't ban for rage!
Many thanks!
konia

konia

Strange
For what is worth, I wanted to say that it's very funny to play on these servers but also if you have the bad luck to be a little competitive, let's say head shot too many times an admin, he will start raging and you'll end up with your mouse sensitivity messed up or your character unable to move or even kicked, been there done that many times... now banned. :)
There won't be any proof from the mad admin that banned me, so as we all know the hate always prevail.
Will... I'm sorry for owning you!
konia

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
the demo (P R O O F) has been uploaded to your ban for people to view. I asked you at LEAST 4 times if you were using third person in order to see the people coming, because obviously i watch from first person and to me it was as if you follow people out from behind walls and kill them. you did not answer my question thus i was too suspicious not to ban you. also we have no commands to mess with mouse sensitivity. you also never killed me or made me mad i was simply seeing what people were saying in chat - for those watching the demo here is my longer list of PROOF ticks

- 4900, 8000, 8400, 8800, 9000, 10500, 12200, 13000 (unsure if spy was visible at this point), 13800, 14300. 16300 (maybe not so much but fishy), 17000 (super super suspicious), 19100, 22700 (i first ask if he uses third person) 23400, 23700, 26800

Last edited:

konia

Strange
Thanks for the reply, could you please be kind and make the demo public so that anyone in this community see your suspicions.
Sorry for not reading the messages!

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Thanks for the reply, could you please be kind and make the demo public so that anyone in this community see your suspicions.
Sorry for not reading the messages!
It's been public ever since Will banned you c:

konia

Strange
Thanks for the demo!
But seriously, please watch the demo again, but after you start the demo type in console thirdperson
Thank you!

will5023

oh my god... "22700 (i first ask if he uses third person) " YOU WERE USING CHAT how can you NOT have seen me asking if you were using third person many many times. i gave you so many chances.

konia

Strange
I'm sorry for not seeing your message, I didn't even knew there was an admin watching, but still I cannot see anything suspicious on this demo in in thirdperson view.

will5023

in third person view no you cant that's the point, still unsure how you can aim so well in third person but your shots are legit... I can accept this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom