Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ban Appeal : Blackwonder | Deathrun #2 by abora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abora

empwty

What was your type of punishment ?:
I got banned.

What is your SeamID?:
STEAM_0:0:6542522

Who has punished you?:
STEAM_0:1:64583714 A.P. : 2 days and permanent.
STEAM_0:1:105054630 Alex.bsp: permanent.
(CONSOLE 5 month.)

Why were you punished?:
Spectator Exploit, Ban evasion on alt account and Avoiding punishment on alt.

Why I should get unbanned:
I should get unbanned, because I regret having done all of that and having created a bad reputation.
I really have nostalgic memories with friends on this server, since I've been playing on this server for a long time.
I couldn't wait until the ban finishes, I really enjoy the server, this is the only server I play on , I have holidays right now, and I don't wanna end them bored.
This all happend, I was looking forward to play on the server, so I tried to join but on an unused alt account, and the lenght increased and I breaked the rules.
So i thought it was the end and no way getting out, so I installed a VPN and tried to bypass your defender, and it worked.

I played and then i wanted to change server and turned off the VPN to prevent having a too bad ping. I filter Deathrun servers by map and when I see a good map, i join the server, and unluckely it was Blackwonder | Deathrun #2, and I realized that i got banned again.
And of course I got caught multiples times.
I was not aware of the consequences and did this all just to enjoy my time on your server and not to annoy you or to break the rules.

I'm sorry for having breaked the rules and for being really annoying.
Sorry for writing this so late after the punishment.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Why I should get unbanned:
I should get unbanned, because I regret having done all of that and having created a bad reputation.
I really have nostalgic memories with friends on this server, since I've been playing on this server for a long time.
I couldn't wait until the ban finishes, I really enjoy the server, this is the only server I play on , I have holidays right now, and I don't wanna end them bored.
This all happend, I was looking forward to play on the server, so I tried to join but on an unused alt account, and the lenght increased and I breaked the rules.
So i thought it was the end and no way getting out, so I installed a VPN and tried to bypass your defender, and it worked.

I played and then i wanted to change server and turned off the VPN to prevent having a too bad ping. I filter Deathrun servers by map and when I see a good map, i join the server, and unluckely it was Blackwonder | Deathrun #2, and I realized that i got banned again.
And of course I got caught multiples times.

I was not aware of the consequences and did this all just to enjoy my time on your server and not to annoy you or to break the rules.

To be clear, you were punished multiple times. You got "caught" multiple times. You knew you weren't supposed to be on blackwonder servers, but you chose to use multiple methods to try and circumvent the punishment.

You will not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom