Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Baguette30's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baguette30

User name: Baguette30

Name
Baguette™

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:100981924

Your DiscordID
Baguette™#5478

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder Dodgeball

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because I play on this server every day and I've got to know the server and its players well and it bothers me when some players ruin the experience for all of us by breaking the rules and I want to put a stop to that and make it fair for everyone. Almost anytime I join there isn't a single admin online and that bothers me so I want to bring some order to the server.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I have spoken to multiple staff member but since I haven't asked for permission I can't mention any of them

When are you usually available to play?
ussually every day from 3pm to 11pm (CET)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General (all servers):

Hacking: I would need to look at the demo to be sure the person was hacking or if there was enough evidence right away I would just instantly permaban.
Exploiting in any way: 1 warning then 1 hour. If the person doesn't stop the punishment would be as follows 1 hour->2 hours->1 day->2day ban)
Griefing:2 warnings then 1-hour ban. if the player doesn't stop the punishment will double every time
Call Admin abuse: 1 warning. If the player abuses call admin again it would be a 1-hour gag. If the players still abuse then it would be a 1-day ban.
Inappropriate Sprays (NSFW): 1-week spray ban.
Spam: 1 warning then 1-hour gag. If the player keeps on spamming my punishment would double every time.
Foreign language in voice chat: 3 warnings then 1-hour gag. if the player doesn't stop after the ban the punishment would go as follows(1hour->2 hours->4 hours-> 1-day gag)

Dodgeball:

Delaying rocket: 1 warning then if they don't stop 1 hour ban->2 hours-> 1 day-> 2days
Blocking: 2 warnings then ban 2 hours->1 day

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm a pretty chill guy that wouldn't abuse admin power not only because it's unfair but i hate it myself

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Czech, Slovak, I would understand some german as well

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
You are definitely not a fit for the moderator role if it was up to me.

You don't know the rules, you like to discuss all the time even when you are wrong, you misinform players about the rules, break the rules yourself, cry about how us admins are abusers and how you think we have a personal problem with you.

it bothers me when some players ruining the experience for all of us by breaking the rules and I want to put a stop to that and make it fair for everyone
You are the one breaking the rules and ruin the experience for others on the server - if you want to stop others doing it, you should start with your self.

It hasn't even been a month since your last punishment which was for stealing. A rule you didn't add to your punishment section but still a rule that exists.
1584319923666.png

Also, earlier today when I was playing on Dodgeball you broke a rule. I warned you about it and told you to stop but instead of listing you went ahead and started to explain to me the rules as if you were the one who wrote them.
Instead of banning you for your action I warned you and tried to explain to you the rules but all you did was typing "idc its legal".
You are immature and I don't believe you will ever learn to behave as a staff member should.

Baguette30

Lala7586.
I don't think we need to discuss again our problem that occurred yesterday. I think that that one thing that happened in like 20 seconds doesn't need another 30-minute long discussion about the rules. I also never said Admins have a personal problem with me, someone from my team said that.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
You’re carrying too much luggage with you. Not only are your punishments too recent, but so is your VAC ban on January 19th. I’m curious if this was related to TF2?

Baguette30

Cashprizes
The vac ban isn't related to TF2. It is a CSGO ban. I used to play HvH and then joined a game forgetting to turn the hacks off, which obviously got me banned almost immediately.

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Snooze
You’re carrying too much luggage with you. Not only are your punishments too recent, but so is your VAC ban on January 19th. I’m curious if this was related to TF2?
If it was related to TF2 he wouldnt be able to play on blw.tf.

As for my verdict, I see you breaking the rules A LOT you say you wanna make the experience better but you need to actually follow the rules first.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hello @Baguette30,
It's lovely to see that you show interest in helping out, but sadly it won't be by becoming a staff member at this time.
You were recently punished for spamming; Communications Block List | BlackWonder.

You may re-apply when you feel ready and of course, after some time has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom