Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved ba_jail_wildwest_v9r is broken

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

The new version of wildwest crashes after a couple rounds into playing it I am not certain if it happens only if the server is highly populated or if it happens in general either way its pretty broken. If there is a person who has access to the server logs or whatever to see what makes the map crash I would like to know as I have contact with the original author or just reach out to him so this issue can be fixed. If need be revert the current version if its that broken as I haven't played it without the map crashing eventually.

The new version of wildwest crashes after a couple rounds into playing it I am not certain if it happens only if the server is highly populated or if it happens in general either way its pretty broken. If there is a person who has access to the server logs or whatever to see what makes the map crash I would like to know as I have contact with the original author or just reach out to him so this issue can be fixed. If need be revert the current version if its that broken as I haven't played it without the map crashing eventually.
I believe the map is crashing because of its high amount of entities.
1628248408845.png

When that number hits 2048 the server will crash, a safe number would be somewhere around 1400-1450 edicts.
You can work on lowering edict usage by disabling bone followers and replacing non-interactable prop_dynamics with prop_static among many other things.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom