Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined AwsomeEric's Ban appeal

AwsomeEric

Username: AwsomeEric

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? AwsomeEric#0756

Who has punished you?
That is unkown, but the person who called admin was Alive#4990

Why were you punished?
It pains me to type this, but I posted a video of a spinning toy dildo as a little goof, and I did it in general. I understand that's what the meme chat is for, but it would have been funnier to see people give a positive reaction to it to where you wouldn't expect it. But Alive#4990 called admin and I got banned :(

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I think it should be fair that I at least get a warning and not a ban. A ban was a little bit over board. Better yet, I could have been banned for a certain amount of time. (Example) If I decided to do something outside of rules, I could get a 3-hour ban. If I do it again, you double it to 6. And the more I go outside of rules, the more you double it. But it is your server, so you choose what to do. After all, I am just a member who did something dumb and is still pretty salty lol.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Ban was for 1day (expired last week) and will logically increase next time, in a similar way you have described

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom