Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined avenue's Ban appeal

avenue

Strange
Username: avenue

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:614890665

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
I was apperantly aimbotting on a dodgeball server...

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because i was falsely banned. I dont play tf2 other than the gamemode dodgeball and blw is the only playable server when it comes to dodgeball in my opinion even thought it has its cons. And lets be honest why would anyone aimbot on a dodgeball server?... Dont know how or what your servers anti cheat detected on me unless macro is a possibility which in that case i do have macro keys on my keyboard that i time to time accidently come across, but that has never been an issue before when playing on blw. And my final reason to why i want my "punishment" revoked is because if i cant play on blw there is only one option if i want to keep playin dodgeball and thats to play on panda, but thats not happening because id rather quit dodgeball completely than being forced to play on that server. If netrox, silorak or nebula is reviewing this just unban me already :)

avenue

Strange
7210fc75cc50b6b842888dd97e483681.png

avenue

Strange
Author said he didn't really care
smh, i told u i was not able to send the files here neither ur dms. And of course at this point i really didnt bother to care since i am married and have 6 children to take care of by the time u replied. And might i also add that i did ask for ur discord no response. also i had few vouches from good fellow staffs but they were taken down for some reason.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom