Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So... i had a conversation few days ago with someone that ""got muted"" and then he told ""ME"" to ""CHECK"" for ""HIM"" in the sourcebans if he is really muted/banned or not and for how long.

The thing is... i got so fricken annoyed from him because he can't simply go the forums>Bans>Sourcebans>search for his name or steam ID, and check for him self, both in comms or bans (depends on which punishment he got)

Meanwhile this person was in game, so i can somewhat see why would he be too lazy to see or check why he got muted... except i don't see why wouldn't he do that on his own since this is his own concern... but whatever.

-------------------------

Anyways here's the idea:
Players that have been muted/gaged can enter a command in the chat which is "!mystats" or "!mybans" or "!sb" or whatever sexy name you think is best for this shit.

This command will automatically open a MOTD page or whatever it's called (the one that shows up when you join a server, where the forums is automatically displayed.) OR a **Shift+tab** web page and this page will direct them to the sourcebans, and at the same time will automatically search for their name or steam ID, and it will show them both their bans and comms, or only the comms.

TL;DR
Make a command where a muted/gaged player can type a command which will open a page that will automatically search for their name/steam id and show their bans/comms; OR generally speaking, since they are muted/gaged and they entered the command while they are in the server, it will show the comms alone.

OK THANKS HAVE FUN COME AGAIN SOON BYE BYEEEEEEEE

kill me now i got fkin 5 in management wtf this is bullshit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom