Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Automated reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a plugin installed for automated reports made on the server.

With this, I mean people do something like !report and then have a menu pop up on who they want to report. Then they type a message with short info on what happend. Then it get's posted by a bot-account on here. So SteamID of the reported and reporter are posted in the post aswell so you can track it down faster.

It's something I saw on a different community that uses XenForo aswell, was handy to make a report like that without gathering all the info yourself. For admins it was easier aswell. And the maker of the report could just come here to post evidence if he/she had one.

Anyway, back to my question: Do the servers have a command like that? Or might this be comming in some time?

Just curious.

xoxo Miyu

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

We had this on Blueprint before it was superseded, but it was only about 15 servers.

Given Blackwonder's scale of 150+ servers, the sheer amount of reports would be ridiculous, and that the amount of spam reports would also be hard to separate given the amount of thick players that would submit them.

Due to that, a vast amount of players would be left disappointed when in the majority of cases, no admin shows up to their calls. Especially as we only have a handful of US admins(?).

Simply due to the ratio of servers:admins, it kind of just makes it impractical.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

It's obvious that no admin is on here 24/7 and that a report will be read whenever one is on. I assume, a report will be handled within a timerange of 24 hours though? And if it fails to pass, they can still come to here and type one manually.

But thank you for the information. Hope people just behave well enough, or atleast when I'm around. ;)

xoxo

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Well reports are usually handled within 24 hours, but I don't think it'd be wise having this !report, as from what Noodl said I agree on.

I'm usually on when I get back from work, though I have technically stepped down from staff position, though still in some reason.. I'll still look at reports and sort 'em, though because I work in real life on a rotating shift, my online time varies :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom