Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AUSJB

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

Helo anyone reading!
I have recently said this already on the server itself but I've decided I'm going to be taking a few months off (maybe more) due to me getting a new job school starting up soon. Recently stress has been building up causing an unnecessary amount of toxicity towards other people from me. To anyone who has received this toxicity, I'm sorry. I also apologise to any staff members that have been noticing my recent toxicity, I promise I will focus on bettering myself and being as best as I can and trying to keep motivated for the day that I come back and hopefully I will prove than I am better. Thank you, everyone, who has been on the AUSJB servers while I was on. I enjoyed most of it and I will cherish the beautiful memories that were made.
To the new mods on the server, best of luck! Australian servers have always been insane and crazy and I believe your journey as a mod will be interesting and fun and I wish you the best.

Sincerely, Jamie <3

Last edited:

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal

Cowboy

It takes a big person to admit their mistakes and work on them. I never viewed you as a toxic individual, more of somebody who has been worn down by the game-mode and the stress that comes with it.

Jailbreak is a tough community to be apart of and breaks are necessary. I wish you good luck in your current and future endeavors. Please come and hang out in the discord once in a while and make sure you let us know how you are doing.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Hush

Strange

april

Looking forward to your return! You were always a player I could look up to and I sincerely hope you take care of yourself.

Love ya, you absolute qt

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom