Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed AUS Map replacements

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

Been meaning to do this for a long time.
The AUS Hightower server has the 2nd highest average player count next to JB
Today the server is down for maintence or what ever reason.
1596530659085.png

You would think players would goto another frag server like Turbine but instead they have gone to The closest thing to Hightower
x100 Highertower usually is either empty or very few players.
To get to the point Many of the AUS servers are usually empty And the Hightower server quiet frequently gets to maximun players, Im asking to swap AUS Dustbowl for a second Hightower, the Dustbowl server is almost always empty (i havent seen anyone on it b4 but it might just be timing) and players wouldnt have to worry about having to goto Casual / other server etc.

EDIT: Had another idea, maybe make the server [RTD] free, mainly to solve the arguement on which of the 2 players prefer and to stop players saying [RTD] is the reason for Frame drops.

Last edited:

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

mmm, i wouldn't say swap out Dustbowl as i have seen players (you are right its pretty dead) but just make another server altogether... aus hightower is pretty popular so another server it would okay.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
For now I have increased the server to 32 players. I usually dislike adding the same server twice as this causes the player base to split.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom