Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Atomizer grants a bonus jump to blue team on Jailbreak without taking damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmo

Mildly Menacing
TL;DR Blue scouts cannot double jump with default items on Jailbreak, using the Atomizer grants double jump.
NOTE: it does not take away 10 health per jump like it's meant to, basically a free bonus jump for blue.

Thanks to @MiyukiMouse for helping me record the video you see.

This also can be fixed by taking away 10 health per jump.
16/10 /23UPDATE: Red players are able to double jump on the LA jailbreak server (104.143.12.42:27095)
(I disabled all sounds due to people yelling on microphone, and sound is not needed)
Thanks @strawb3rry c: for helping me test the EU/NY servers, this bug does not occur on other servers.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Oh my god. I use the Atomizer by default as scout and never knew you couldn't double jump as scout on jailbreak. While I'm not sure why blue scouts can't double jump in the first place, I think it's fairly obvious how much of an advantage red scouts will get for things like obby and such. I'm all for the removal of the atomizer's double jump, or to make it cost 10 health. I'd rather see it removed though as scouts might just claim they were freehit and get a free trip to medic.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Should be removed from LA for red definitly. and for blu we have to set up a vote for losing health, keeping like it is now or removing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom