Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Asking for a list of ways to acquire points

Thresh Skillz

Strange

kokoke

To anyone reading this, hope you're having a great day.

I have a question regarding the points in the ranking system, and will be much appreciated if anyone could provide a list with all ways to receive points.

Question: I was playing medic, and I gained about 13 points despite the system saying I gained only 2, so I was confused and wanted to know if healing teammates will make players receive points.:unsure:

If yes, there should be an indication that players have received points for healing teammates.

Thank you for your time.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I believe there is a command to show all point gains which would include any related to healing. It should show up in chat when you join a server but if someone could post the command here, that would be cool.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Keep in mind we use an ELO based system. there is no set amount of points you gain from doing something specific (except for assists and killstreaks). This amount changes depending on the ELO difference between 2 players in a specific event

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom