Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined AshLol's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

oss

Uncharitable
User name: AshLol

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288088425/

Who has punished you?
Aegeus Dusk (Alpha Furry-toe sucker)

Why were you punished?
mass freekill- trick order

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So, technically I was giving orders like some average warden. I gave an order complying "Go to my marker, afk freeze." supposed to be seperate as I did not put 'and' in the middle of the sentense. After that, there were a lot of reds who did go to the marker and was 'freekilled'... After the whole round ended, A moderator known as 'Aegeus Dusk' came up to me and told me that it was a trick order as he had asked an Admin or smthg. He told the whole server that and out of the blue BAM You have been banned please check out https://blackwonder.tf for more information.

Pkay

-------
If you did say similar to the way you wrote, then if you killed the reds for going to the marker then you did mfk, as in English "," can be used to replace "and". Let's wait and see the recording as it may make things a bit more clear.

P.s.: it is never a good idea to insult people, specially when he will review your application.

D

Deleted member 2049

When you gave the order to bumrush to your markers, you said "afk freeze" right after this so it was obviously easy to misinterpret because of how many reds died as seen in the video. There was no time in between this to tell that they were two separate orders.
chat with rob.png

(Alpha Furry-toe sucker)
This wasn't needed either

I would rather not have you unbanned tbh

oss

Uncharitable
But you should have gave a warning then get on with it. Instead, you gave a warning then ban.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
For this to be an acceptable order, your sentence structure needs to be gutted.

It appears you meant to say "All reds go to my marker. No, afk freeze." But that is not what you said. You wrongfully killed all of those people.

He gave a "warning" while asking admins how to handle it.

Not to give trick orders is in the published rules, and does not require a staff member to verbally remind you of the rules. Especially, when the rule is a very basic one.

Pkay

-------
As shown in the evidence your order had no clear distinction and sounded like a single order. Note that marker = markers. It was mfk and the fact that in your application you insulted the person that punished you show a lack of sincerity. For now you will stay team banned, feel free to apply again after a while.

Wardens, or rather blues should have a certain level of knowledge of the rules, and is basic knowledge that you shouldn't mfk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom