Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Are there certain times servers are on and offline?

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

I've tried to play the Aus MvM 100x gamemode during the day a few times in the past week and haven't found it in the server list or in my favourites. Is it down before like 5pm AEST or is it independently hosted? ...or am I just daft?

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I've tried to play the Aus MvM 100x gamemode during the day a few times in the past week and haven't found it in the server list or in my favourites. Is it down before like 5pm AEST or is it independently hosted? ...or am I just daft?
A lot of the time, it doesn't show up because your computer loads servers slow. It takes a couple minutes for my favorites list to show up sometimes.

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

A lot of the time, it doesn't show up because your computer loads servers slow. It takes a couple minutes for my favorites list to show up sometimes.

Even after allowing servers to load (multiple refreshes, even restarting the game, etc.) it still won't show up. I'm not saying it's not my end, but it seems to show up fairly consistently after around 5pm daily, but never before then.

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    9 KB · Views: 196

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
MvM servers have a higher tendency to go down than other servers. They are automatically reset at around 5am local time. Tag Bene on discord if you’re trying to connect and it’s down so he can manually refresh it.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom