Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are Crits Fair and Balanced?

Do you think crits are fair and balanced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
Yes
Because random crits are in favor of good players, it works like this.

When you damage someone, a timer starts ticking. The more damage you do in that period, the higher your crit chance gets. It caps at 600 Damage.

0 Damage = 2,5% Chance for crits
600 Damage 15% Chance for crits

After the 20 second timer runs out, damage gets reset and the whole cycle begins.

*This is not true for f2p's because f2p's hav no skill and get randum crutcjz evertim you cornr dem*

[Insert ubersaw joke here]

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Yes
Because random crits are in favor of good players, it works like this.

When you damage someone, a timer starts ticking. The more damage you do in that period, the higher your crit chance gets. It caps at 600 Damage.

0 Damage = 2,5% Chance for crits
600 Damage 15% Chance for crits

After the 20 second timer runs out, damage gets reset and the whole cycle begins.

*This is not true for f2p's because f2p's hav no skill and get randum crutcjz evertim you cornr dem*

[Insert ubersaw joke here]
Offtopic but what is the command to enable that feature?

D

Deleted member 2120

Whenever I get killed by a random crit I have a powerful urge to violently consume all living creatures in a 203 mile radius of my computer.

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
While random crits and the person who conceived them can go jump into a sausage maker, it is very nice to reflect crockets into a crowd of people and have your killfeed flooded.

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

TFW

NarrowHarmoniousBedbug-max-1mb.gif

you jump a crocket!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom