Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Apple Pie's Monthly Giveaway

Would you like to participate?

• Total voters

Apple Pie™

Mildly Menacing
Steam
This is a new giveaway that I'm hosting every month.

Winner will be announced on 15th of August 2020.

Prize : Steam Gift Card worth SGD28

Entry Fee : Not Applicable

How to join:

1) reply to the poll "yes".

2) Reply to the thread with your discord or steam Id.

3) You will be contacted between 1 to 3 working days.

FAQ

Q) Is this a scam?

A) No, this is not a scam as it does not involve you to pay any amount to join the giveaway. You will however get the winning prize if you're re chosen randomly.

Q) Can my friends or non community players join?

A) This giveaway is exclusively for blackwonder players. If your friends would like to join, they would have to join the forums and have a legitimate account.

Q) How do I know you're not favourtising players?

A) The winner would be chosen by random via the usage of an external website. A screen recording will be provided for proof.

Q) What can I do when I don't win?

A) This giveaway is only the first of our monthly giveaway sessions.

If any questions, Do ask them away and I will try my best to satisfy you with my answer.

Disclaimer: This giveaway is not sponsored nor affiliated with blackwonder.tf
This giveaway is made by Apple pie for the players.

Last edited:

Philip

Legendary
> 20 dollar steam gift card giveaway
> No verifiable third party/cash reputation
> Asking for entry fee
> Poor as hell inventory

Obviously you have something to gain from this. If you do indeed pull whatever I think you're doing, it's an instant report on SteamRep and Backpack.tf.

Apple Pie™

Mildly Menacing
Steam
I think you're really confused..
1) entry fee is only 1 refine thus not a big deal.

2)my inventory has nothing to do with this as I don't cash on tf2 as much as other players.

3)it is true there is no verifiable third party/cash reputation but after all this is not a professional giveaway but just something I'm doing for FUN. It's your call whether you would like to join.

4) I don't gain anything other than 1 refine from entry fee per person.

5)steamrep or backpack.tf has nothing to do with this. it's just a giveaway from a player of the community and is no different from what other servers are doing. if you wish to make a report. Go ahead, nobody is stopping you.

Philip

Legendary
I think you're really confused..
1) entry fee is only 1 refine thus not a big deal.

2)my inventory has nothing to do with this as I don't cash on tf2 as much as other players.

3)it is true there is no verifiable third party/cash reputation but after all this is not a professional giveaway but just something I'm doing for FUN. It's your call whether you would like to join.

4) I don't gain anything other than 1 refine from entry fee per person.

5)steamrep or backpack.tf has nothing to do with this. it's just a giveaway from a player of the community and is no different from what other servers are doing. if you wish to make a report. Go ahead, nobody is stopping you.
Why CHARGE people in the first place if it's a "giveaway"? With a 20 dollar steam gift card, you can buy 400 refined and then some.

How do we know you will even give out a gift card? How do we know you are going to give it to a legitimate winner? This is why reputation is imperative in conducting your """giveaways""" (Raffle/gambling event). You can easily just fake everything you advertised, and just take the refined for yourself. This is where Backpack.tf and SteamRep come in. Attempting to fake "entry fee giveaways" is classified as scamming. Scamming will result in a ban on both sites, and usually will lead to bans from other third party sites as well as several TF2 communities.

If you truly were legitimate, you would get rid of the entry fee. It's not a big issue if its just letting go of a few itty bitty refined metal, right?

Apple Pie™

Mildly Menacing
Steam
that's true, In that case, the thread has been edited to provide the best. thanks.

Top Bottom