Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Apple Pie's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Pie

User name: Apple Pie

Name
Apple Pie

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022041768

Your DiscordID
Legend #0433

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play in BlackWonder AUS | Jailbreak / BlackWonder SG | Jailbreak / BlackWonder SG | HighTower No carts

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I feel that BlackWonder has a great community and at times without a moderator being able to oversee things, it causes a lot of problems. For Example, I play in these jailbreak servers very often and the problem i face is the lack of authority involved as a lot of chaos and disagreements are taking place. Further more, these disagreements and chaos is because of the rules that being broken. Whenever I play on these servers, it is not common to see an admin or a moderator in place to keep the server in a happy environment. Don't get me wrong, when the admins are there, the server is great. But they aren't there 24/7. I would like to help out and try to make the server a better place.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
As of now, i am not 100% confident in telling you that i know staff members . But i do know a bunch of donators. However I feel like i know 1 staff in the name of Y3P as we often communicate among ourselves and have a great time. I am not close to him however.

When are you usually available to play?
I'm available to play a minimum of 4 times a week | 4 hours daily. but this is just the bare minimum. I could go up to 7 days a week and up to 6 hours daily according to my schedule.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
For example, if i see a player spamming in chat, the appropriate thing i would do is to warn him. After a warning, if he does not comply, i would warn him another time. But yet again, if he does not not comply, i would use my authority and the power given to me and would gag him for a period of time. If it is his first time, i'll give him some leniency in the punishment time. However if he has been gagged before, he will be gagged for a longer time. Another example would be freekilling, If a guard had freekilled and realises his mistake and slays himself on his own accord. There will be no punishment whether or not he has done it for a million times. However, if he does not slay himself, i would slay him and explain the reason why. If he has been freekilling with the intention to mass freekill, he would be teambanned. If it is his first time, some leniency will be given. But if it is not his first time and this behavior has been going on for a while. he will not be receiving any leniency and will be teambanned for a longer period of time.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
There is no information that i would like you to know that will be important for this application. I would wish to thank you however for going through this application and hope that you would consider.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? English, Malay, Tamil ,

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

You gave vague details on how you will carry out punishments. There are way more rules than the two you've "listed".

i'll give him some leniency in the punishment time
What do you mean by "some leniency"? That's vague. Give us the exact timing you would provide.
There will be no punishment whether or not he has done it for a million times.
If a player has done the same offense "millions" of times, would it not be obvious that they are intentionally doing it? So, why would you not punish them just because they slay themselves right after?

You obviously tried to make your application as long as possible by unnecessarily adding detailed words. I suggest reading the rules to improve on your application, because you seem to be unaware on how situations are handled.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Applicant was recently punished for unwilling to go warden.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom