Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined App for mod (Hello if anyone sees this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca Mellema

Name: Luca Mellema
SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351539103
Server Info: Yes But one thing was wrong there they abused so I left 3 days after so Kind of?
I wasn't really bad tho people liked me there as admin the most
I don't really remember it fully bc I was there a couple as a couple of months ago It was some class wars thing.

They used special admin commands so I don't know these

I play uber ALOT
I want to be admin because People always breaks the rules of spawn camping (killing someone on the ramp when they don't even shoot or fight or can do anything yet Or sticky bomb camp spawn)
So I could prevent them from MEGA DESTROYING the servers

I use grammar60-80% of the time<If I'm forced too by you guys ill try my best do 90-100%

No, but I would like to meet them in-game :D

I'm Cest so Times I do here Is CEST time 8:00<(If not school) to 14:00+

Uber <(The only one really play)
Hackers Insta ban as FAST as possible
Voice spammers: Kick If they join do it again they get banned
Just spawn camping: 1 kick if they join do it again ever they are banned
Ruining the game with other lesser noticed stuff: 3 warnings then kick

^Same for all servers unless for jailbreak and the other PVE games PVE games: Hacking insta ban Spamming voice chat: kick
Jailbreak: If you say where someone is in chat when you're dead because you can spectate kick

Spam chat for someone too DIE or Anything like that Its A GAG 10-30 minutes matters of bad it is
Someone spamming voice chat Mute 10-30 minutes matters how bad

^Both is obv silence

Slay/smite/explode if someone just ruins the game by hiding in a place where you need too rocket jump or sticky jump Or anything like that cause that's just not fair

^I would only be able too moderate/Administrate Both uber and jailbreak But I could learn in other servers too
I'm hated by some people for my voice
I cant Code sorry
I haven't been a donor
I ALWAYS want too and I mean ALWAYS want to improve as much as I can
I have never been warned only silenced a couple of time son other servers for my voice<(People hate me for my voice but I never really care if they hate it Most of the time that is...)

I'm Mature/Unmature Matters about the Situations Mostly 70% mature
I'm pretty nice

App Made by Luca Mellema
Reviewed by ???

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Luca
I read your application and want to give you a little review.

I see that you have no bans or anything which is good.

I would only be able too moderate/Administrate Both uber and jailbreak But I could learn in other servers too

Please specify what server

I'm Mature/Unmature Matters about the Situations Mostly 70% mature
I'm pretty nice

I checked your chat and I don't like what I am seeing
1576426434206.png
I won't put all of the chat since there is a lot in three days

1576426689396.png

your play time is not enough

This is not a SteamID format

I'm Cest so Times I do here Is CEST time 8:00<(If not school) to 14:00+

Tell us what days you're available not just time

Voice spammers: Kick If they join do it again they get banned

We don't kick or ban people for mic spamming

Just spawn camping: 1 kick if they join do it again ever they are banned

How long will you ban them for?

Ruining the game with other lesser noticed stuff: 3 warnings then kick

how do they ruin the game? how will you warn them? and would you just cap out at a kick?

Same for all servers unless for jailbreak and the other PVE games PVE games: Hacking insta ban Spamming voice chat: kick

again we don't kick or ban for micspam also why would you just kick someone in PVE games but ban in Uber?

Spam chat for someone too DIE or Anything like that Its A GAG 10-30 minutes matters of bad it is
Someone spamming voice chat Mute 10-30 minutes matters how bad

you would cap out at 30 minutes and I will repeat why would you kick or ban in Uber and PVE games but mute or gag in jailbreak?

Jailbreak: If you say where someone is in chat when you're dead because you can spectate kick

How are you punishing someone for ghosting? This sentence is poorly structured and barely makes sense

Your application is quite poor and has a lot of grammar mistakes. Also you started just playing three days ago and you already apply for mod and your punishment section is very poor with you not telling us how long you will the player be punished for (apart from the 10-30 gag or mute at the end) and you capped out at 30 min for chat and voice spamming which is obviously not enough. Your application is also mixed up and its hard to find what you are talking about so please look at this post https://blackwonder.tf/threads/staff-application-how-to.13572/ and fix your application because right now it looks like you haven't seen that post even though we sent it on discord to you and I don't see any effort put into your application.

Thanks for reading my review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom