Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any server suggestions?

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Versus Saxton Hale always tends to be chill, unlike 90% of TF2 nowadays.

Wanna run around like a dweeb freely?

Yeah, you can do that, nobody (except tryhard singlerage hales) will stop you.

I don't think I've ever seen an admin on VSH once. Not because they are neglecting the server, but because they aren't needed. Even when people come on and micspam, nobody has a problem with it. People who don't like it mute the micspammer and everybody else laughs along and has a good time. In my opinion, this is what TF2 was truly meant to be, and what all servers should strive to be.

Also, the server is nearly untrollable.

Go on, try to troll VSH, you won't be able to.

The gamemode is incredibly straightforward, so even people who just started playing TF2 will be able to figure out how to play VSH decently.

I totally recommend you check it out.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Eh, I don't have much that would be profitable.
Fair enough, but that's kind of the point of trading, starting with little to nothing, and riding a satisfaction train as you compare your backpack today with what it once was. Also, who knows, you might enjoy it, as in, not enjoy it because you're making money, but because you develop genuine love for trading.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Jailbreak if you like getting screamed at, being talked over and being constantly monitored to a point if you slip up once you're fucked
VSH/FF2 but VSH is a lot more fun imo
Hightower w/ No Carts so it's just endless Market Gardening madness
Dodgeball servers so you can maybe improve your reaction time w/ airblasts n shit

If none of those tickle your fancy, you can sift through HLstats for all the servers available right now.
https://stats.blackwonder.tf/hlstats.php

TheDapper

Mildly Menacing
If you are more of a DM guy, I recomend you join
-BlackWonder | Hightower | No Carts
Either the one that doesn't allow friendlies
Or the one that does ;)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom