Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any opinion for me to change myself?

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
I still kinda struggle with changing myself due to me being autistic and childish, I need some advice/opinion in order not to be an asshole again.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Stop loosely using words that may offend other people and stop shitposting.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

First off, you cannot just become a better person within a second or so. It will be a slow process you will have to endure for some time and eventually you'll see results and increase your sharpness. As I mentioned with Veljiko's similar issue I strongly recommend you look past your history and reflect upon yourself. You will quickly find flaws in your behavior that you can adjust. I will also recommend rethinking what you say, especially on the forums. Take some time to look at what you are saying and maybe read it out loud and see if it's really worth saying this or that.

In conclusion rethink your actions and choice of words.

D

Deleted member 2049

First off, you cannot just become a better person within a second or so. It will be a slow process you will have to endure for some time and eventually you'll see results and increase your sharpness. As I mentioned with Veljiko's similar issue I strongly recommend you look past your history and reflect upon yourself. You will quickly find flaws in your behavior that you can adjust. I will also recommend rethinking what you say, especially on the forums. Take some time to look at what you are saying and maybe read it out loud and see if it's really worth saying this or that.

In conclusion rethink your actions and choice of words.
This

And especially stop repeating mistakes and stop shitposting

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom