Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Anti steal plugin back on BLW ADV EU server

Status
Not open for further replies.

goraaaaaaaak

Strange

Gorak

Hello, recently I have been playing on the European Blackwonder advanced DB server and I think that the constant stealing is a big issue for me and many other players. I think it's fair to say that the occasional one or two steals isn't that big of an issue but when every single one of your rockets is stolen it really sucks the fun out of the server sometimes and I'm sure that there are a decent amount of people who can agree with me on that. I think that is fair to say that Blackwonder is one of the most friendly servers in terms of new players because of the speed of the rocket. However I believe that the constant stealing really does not give any new players a chance to learn and practice. I think personally when the server is quiet populated, that players who don't like playing upfront or cqcing rarely get a chance to airblast the rocket unless they are alive towards the end of the round or the players who are stealing miss the steal. It's also very frustrating to airblast the rocket just to have someone who is stood right behind/in front you steal instantly giving you barely any time to react due to the airblast cool down and also the speed of the rocket (sometimes, this isn't always a factor).
I would like to see what everybody's stance is on this topic. Whether you agree that the anti stealing plugin should be put back into place or not I'd like to hear your opinions

Thank you for your attention
Gorak

Last edited:

MrKillyBoy

I also think that the steal is causing issue on the serv, but I still want to allow it like for 3 or 4 shoots because basicly when somone try to aim on you, he just do it in a chainrow...

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
You should know how to counter that honestly, new players shouldn't come on advanced aswell
It's really easy to kill someone that tries to steal every rocket, you can change your timing or downspike it
But if someone blocks you that's another problem

goraaaaaaaak

Strange

Gorak

Mrs Zonas im not saying i cannot counter that or whatever im saying just its annyoing but play against constant stealing players and with this opinion a lot of people agree with me. Also i dont know if u are aware of people that actaully abuse this such as mr.dooper or nutellera or smoker etc etc.
My point is that i dont really mind if u steal my rocket 1 or 2 times, but when you just stand in front of me and stealing ALL of mine rockets, like wheres the fun then?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1578676721206.png

This is an extreme way to word this. This is like saying ...

Murder is wrong, so we should cut all your arms off.
Murder is okay, and I'm a maniac.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
If they're too close, record and report them

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It’s really not that deep

It’s really not that deep

That is to say, you phrased the question with emotion. You asked a question that assumes a person MUST support stealing, if they do not want this plugin. So you are saying "If you support the rules, you support this plugin", this is called a "false dilemma" and this fallacy is the reason Ben Shapiro DESTROYS 19yo college libs!

Dooper Super

Strange

cuppy

Hello.

Uh, these type of cqc players that steals infront of your face is just, the thing you cant fight if they dont block. If they block and steal, sure. You can just go and ban them. I really dont see how this plugin will affect cqc ds players like me, just gonna walk around while orbing, ds'ing, switching. Nothing wrong with that. Stealer in your face? Just upspike and dont switchto him after that you are good. Learning, uh? There is other servers that works on specific style, as far as I saw, many good players improved with this server, not only that they had to fight the stealer, but, look on the bright side, they will learn how to counter steals.

Thanks for reading,
Mr.Dooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom