Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another one of Pablo's stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Well so I logged on steam this morning. Clicked on the little thingy in the corner where you send messages and stuff and sees that all my friends has removed me.
I panic and realize that I'm not online....

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

I'm sorry if I sound rude, yes threads like this are off-topic, but like Dee said, you don't have to make a post each time you log in...

Stories like this are better kept for statusses or private, but doesn't really require a thread.

Sakuya

Trickster
It's better off if you keep it to status updates. It'll better us and yourself.
We see you're trying to increase forum activity so maybe in the future if you apply it looks like you're very active but doing it like this, won't help at all doc.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Pablo, if you keep up this rate, you will very soon have made more post than there are from other people TOGETHER. It is borderline spam. So please, use your status if you feel the need to share you everyday stories, since it is unnecessary to make a post about it every single day.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
It's better off if you keep it to status updates. It'll better us and yourself.
We see you're trying to increase forum activity so maybe in the future if you apply it looks like you're very active but doing it like
I'm sorry if I sound rude, yes threads like this are off-topic, but like Dee said, you don't have to make a post each time you log in...

Stories like this are better kept for statusses or private, but doesn't really require a thread.
so should I remove it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom