Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Another change to forums....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
1)
IMG_5615.jpg

Change the text to:
IMG_5595.jpg

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

It shouldn't be so hard to find those texts. I dont see why it has to be so specific, i mean if you struggle to find where the apply for admin buttom is then you shouldn't really try. As emu said i dont see the Point.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
It shouldn't be so hard to find those texts. I dont see why it has to be so specific, i mean if you struggle to find where the apply for admin buttom is then you shouldn't really try. As emu said i dont see the Point.
It just looks better

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I like it the way as it is.
I should really look at it first, also. I meant that HE thought it looked nicer, sorry for not saying that well.
I agree with the "Server Admin" part being changed, as you become more than just a server admin.
I do like the "punishment" appeal one as it is right now thou.

Sorry again for the confusion.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I like everything but "Admin applicationS". you're making an admin application, not an admin applicationS.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Not really needed. If you cannot find the admin application button I highly doubt you should be one.
I actually doubt this will ruin your chances at becoming an admin IMO. You don't know how to apply for admin... -10 points.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
I actually doubt this will ruin your chances at becoming an admin IMO. You don't know how to apply for admin... -10 points.
It says ReportS
EDIT: Sorry for the short reply I was getting motion sick so I had to stop typing.
Anyway as I said it says reports so I assume they meant the reports section. That’s why I suggested it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom