Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Announcing when warden disconnects

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Yes, I agree with this, people end up ordering the non-existent warden to give orders, until someone realizes and announces that the warden is no longer there...

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

We have this for another server, War3evo, whenever warden disconnects so that other blus can take warden, also there is a time limit displayed for when warden will lock and when cell doors will open, we also have guiding lights for REDs if they don't know the way, and we have a teleporter to transfer them to specific minigames faster. But at the same time, I feel like we could only get the Warden Disconnect so far.

We also have permission as Warden to lock soccer balls, restrict guards hitting buttons by a message popping up saying that only warden can press the buttons, and we also can cast a vote, like an actual poll and guards can vote
YES or NO and all votes are tallied, like 3/4 people said yes, and one said no, thus if he gets more than the previous person, he will win.

I'm not advertising it, but I'm just hoping that these types of plugins from War3evo can be put into Blackwonder's JB servers.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,

this is actually in the new plugin as well. I just didn't update the translation files. Should be fixed by tomorrow

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom