Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted anhkiet's Ban appeal

anhkiet

anhkiet

Username: anhkiet

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:138313544

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (CMSP) | Weapon: tf_weapon_flamethrower

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hi admin, there are something wrong. I’m playing in class war, when I type !rtd I got critical and I go straight to the enemy line and then I got ban, they said I am using aimbot, how can I be a cheater but my score nearly lowest point in my team (my team has over 13 player, maybe I was in in place 10 in my team). Actually, I was using Degreaser not Flamethrower. Are you guys thinking I’m using autoreflect? Honestly, I had reflect ONLY a few moment (BY CLICKING MOUSE 2), not all, I kill 7-8 but I die nearly 20. But I almost just spamming my scorch shot into the enemies. Do you guys have demo/video proof that I’m using cheat? I don’t know which application, software that you guys using, but I want to say that this is wrong. I love your server (Blackwonder) very much, that's make me thinking a lot to paid $40 to be a Donor and then donate another $12 and then give your server 3 more keys. Especially, I recorded and reported a player that‘s using cheat in game and help you guys ban him. How can I be a bad person and destroy the game, destroy the server that’s I love?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom